Buy BFA Mythic plus dungeon Boost
In the Battle of Azeroth expansion we are again facing farming dungeons with Mythic+ Keys, as this is a great way to get high-level gear. As before, dungeons are designed for groups of five people to complete within the allotted time, there are also 15 difficulty levels. You have exactly one week to try at completing all the difficulty levels and at the end of the week (on Wednesday after server restart), you receive a chest with a reward corresponding to the level of difficulty completed.
But unlike the previous expansion, in BFA you have a chance to get not one but two or three pieces of equipment (one is guaranteed) from the weekly chest. The higher the key level passed, the better will be your reward. To get into the Mythic+ dungeon one of the members of your group must have a Mythic+ Key. To pass different levels of Mythic+ dungeons, you need to level your key.
What will I get when ordering the BFA Mythic+ Boost?
- At the end of the game week (on Wednesday after server restart) you will receive the chest with equipment, the level of those items will depend on the maximum M+ completed level;
- Also you can get one or more achievements depending on your stages of passing Mythic+ dungeons;
- You will receive an achievement for the mythic dungeons completion;
- You will be one step closer to achieving the Battle for Azeroth Keymaster.
If you do not have a key, we will prepare it for you in advance and run the desired Mythic+ difficulty, for this you need to select the option “I dont have key”. We need one day to complete Mythic dungeon.
How to get a Mythic key in BFA?
There are several ways to get a Mythic key in BFA. First option – you need to go through the Mythic+0 dungeon. The second – you join the group who already have the Mythic+ key and after passing the corresponding difficulty of the dungeon you get your key from the chest after the last boss’s kill. And the third option, which is available for people who have already been in Mythic+ dungeon- you will receive the Mythic+ key from the weekly chest (on Wednesday) for the passage of any Mythic+ dungeon last week.
How to level a mythic key in BFA?
When you finish a Mythic+ dungeon in a certain given time, depending on the time for which your group has passed this dungeon, you can upgrade the key to +1, +2 or +3. If you fail to go through the dungeon in the allotted time, then the key goes down by -1 and you get another dungeon for the key. If you left the dungeon without going through it, then your key is down by -1, and the dungeon remains same.
Useful information about Mythic+ Dungeons:
- Doing all ten dungeons of BFA in the Mythic Plus mode will get you the achievement “Battle for Azeroth Keymaster”.
- After finishing Mythic +4-6 you will get a chest with the 350-355 ilvl items and 355 ilvl Azerite items.
- After finishing Mythic +7-9 you will get a chest with the 360-365 ilvl items and 370 ilvl Azerite items.
- After finishing Mythic +10 you will get a chest with the 380-385 ilvl items and 370 ilvl Azerite items