Order WoW Classic Honor Farm
The PvP system in WoW Classic has nothing in common with the current version (Retail). Each rank is not easy, but the PvP equipment that can be obtained for leveling is worth it. PvP ranks are filled with the help of the Honor Points (Honor) farm and at the moment there is only one way to farm honor in WoW Classic – this is killing players in the open world (ganks on locations). We provide you with the Hourly Honor Farm in WoW Classic for any faction, on any server.
Why do not we provide farm honor in exact quantities, and the service is done hourly? Everything is very simple, the number of accrued honor points per hour depends on several criteria: your server, faction, class and daytime. These parameters have a very strong effect on the amount of Honor farm per hour, so we cannot guarantee specific numbers. But we can guarantee you that our boosters will make every effort to farm for you as much Honor in WoW Classic for the ordered period of time.
Features when Buying WoW Classic Honor Farm:
- This service is available for both factions.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing WoW Classic Honor Farm we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- WoW Classic Honor boost boost is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted options are available for this boost.
Requirements for WoW Classic Honor boost:
- Account Sharing.
- Character 60 lvl.
- You should not write any personal private messages to your character from other characters (for safety of your account).
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.