Buy Vicious White Bonesteed mount boost
Vicious White Bonesteed – is a mount that can now be obtained by reaching 1400 rating and filling out the progress bar in the PvP tab (about 100 wins) in Arena or RBG in the fourth BFA PvP season. As always, PvP mounts have a faction binding; this mount is only for Horde players.
Buying Vicious White Bonesteed mount on our website you can be sure of its fast acquisition. Our boosters get this mount on the Arena, because it is faster and more convenient than on RBG. After all, finding one or two teammates is much easier than a well-coordinated team for RBG. You can also get some achievements if you are new to the Arena. We have added an additional option to the Vicious White Bonesteed Mount boost – “Selfplay” service for safer execution.
Buying Vicious White Bonesteed mount boost from our service you will get:
- Vicious White Bonesteed WoW mount.
- 1400 Arena rating in BFA Season 4.
- Approximately 100 arena wins.
- When fulfilling your order we will keep all items our boosters get, including ingame currency and loot.
- You will get Honor Points Azerite.
Features when purchasing Vicious White Bonesteed mount boost:
- Vicious White Bonesteed mount is available only for Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Vicious White Bonesteed mount boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Vicious White Bonesteed mount is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
Requirements for Vicious White Bonesteed boosting:
- Level 120 character.
- Account Sharing.
- Apprentice Riding (75).
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.