Achievement Glory of Hellfire raider still is urgent among players of WoW. Why? Because in an award for accomplishment of this achievement you receive a mount the Infernal Direwolf which is very popular. Many collectors want to have this mount at themselves. But even now, later the whole addition to execute this glory most it won’t turn out. Therefore if you don’t want to spend the time for accomplishment Glory of Hellfire raider, but there is a wish to receive a mount, then you can use our services.
What exactly will i get by ordering Glory of the Draenor Raider?
- Achievement Glory of the Hellfire Raider.
- Mount Infernal Direwolf.
- More achievements: Hellbreach, Halls of Blood, Bastion of Shadows, Destructor’s Rise, The Black Gate.
- Achievements, which included in Glory: Nearly Indestructible, Waves Came Crashing Down All Around, A Race Against Slime, Pro Toss, This Land Was Green and Good Until…, Non-Lethal Enforcer, Echoes of Doomfire.
- Level 100 character.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.