Demonslayer is a prestigious title earned in blood and sweat – just kidding, in patience and time. It can be earned by completing And We’re All Out of Mana Buns achievement, which objective is killing 5000 demons on Argus. On first sight earning Demonslayer title may seem an easy task, you just kill demons, but in fact you will waste horrendous amount of time slaying 5000 demons on Argus.
Many players will want this title and start grinding for it, but not everyone will succeed in doing so or months will be spent for doing it – as there’s no player who loves monotonous grind. To free you from this routine and save a lot of your time, which you can spend for doing more interesting tasks, we have created a service for getting 5000 Demons killed on Argus. You will get Demonslayer title and receive a new mount without actually having to kill one yourself! We will do all dirty work ourselves. You will just have to wait 3-4 days.
What will I get by buying Demonslayer – Killing 5000 demons?
- Achievement We Came Here for Two Reason for killing 100 demons;
- Achievement To Kill Demons… for killing 500 demons;
- Achievement And Chew Mana Buns for killing 2000 demons;
- Bleakhoof Ruinstrider Mount;
- Achievement And We’re All Out of Mana Buns for killing 5000 demons;
- Title Demonslayer.
If you still didn’t manage to get access to Argus, you can choose an additional option and we will open a new World in World of Warcraft!
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Access to Argus.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.