Order BFA World Quests
In the Battle for Azeroth expansion, we are again going toencounter World Quests, which most players are very fond of and it is understandable. Firstly, you do not need to perform the same monotonous old daily quests, because World Quests are constantly changing and do not get boring in a week. Secondly, they give you the opportunity to explore new locations, because often in the most remote corners of the world there are useful chests and rare monsters. Thirdly, World Quests open the world PvP world to you, just do not forget that for this you need to enable PvP mode.
Since the reputation in BFA becomes extremely important, World Quests will become mandatory, as you can get reputation for their completion. But not only reputation will be a reward for doing World Quests, you will also receive equipment, gold and other rewards. You will have to spend most of your time doing world quests, but not all players are comfortable with this alignment, because you still want to go to the dungeons and participate in PvP battles. To solve this problem, we have created for you the BFA World Quests boost. You can order the number of World Quests you need and we will get rewards from them.
Ordering the BFA World Quests from us:
- You will receive rewards that are marked for priority execution for the ordered number of World Quests;
- All looted loot from monsters during the World Quests;
- We use your country’s VPN to secure your account.
How to unlock World Quests in BFA?
All is simple: you have to level one your character to 120 level and receive Friendly with three main factions in BFA. If you have completed most of your questlines in three new locations of your faction you will unlock BFA World Quests for sure. Once you unlock world quests for one character on the account, the rest of your characters will automatically be able to access them.
- Level 120 character.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 €
- 0.086 €
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services