Finally there is a possibility to obtain third appearance for your artifact! For it you have to complete Balance of Power questline or Improving on History questline. Completing this achievement is no easy task – first of all you will have to clear a few mythic dungeons, then clear The Emerald Nightmare raid a few times, after that there is a huge quest chain which leads to some more Mythic dungeons and The Nighthold raiding. There are also a few conditions for getting the appearance:
Every class has a few specializations which all have its own Artifact Appearance. There are a few examples in “Images” tab. Competing Balance of Power questline you will unlock third appearance for your artifact for all your specializations – but for one character only.
As you can understand, Balance of Power quest completing can take vast amount of time. Some players will surely encounter not only time problem, but will struggle to get into Mythic dungeons or raid groups. Even now, overgearing all the old content, it is not that easy to complete it all! Accounted for all the difficulties of going through this questline, we have created Balance of Power service for you!
To complete Balance of Power questline we will need 6-8 weeks.
- Level 110 character.
- Learn Artifact Research Notes.
- Get 45000 Artifact Power.
- Account sharing.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 120 $
- 0 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)1,500 $
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.