Buy Allied Race Leveling 20-120
The time has come for the Alliance and Horde to cross their swords and axes again for the possession of new territories on Azeroth – Zandalar and Kul Tiras! And new allies, races from all over the world, will be helping both factions in that!. Now there are eight Allied races in the game (4 for each faction), maybe later there will be more of them. Allied Races of the Alliance: Void Elves, Lightforged Draenei, Iron Dwarves, and the Kul-Tirans. Horde Allied Races: Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren, Zandalar Trolls and Mag’har Orcs. Each of the new races has unique abilities, appearance, emotions, mounts and beautiful heritage armor (transmogrification).
To start playing for one of the races, you need to fulfill certain requirements. After that, you will have the opportunity to create a character that will be level 20, which means that you will have to level it almost from the very beginning to level 120 (the maximum available at this stage of the game). We offer you the leveling of the Allied races from the 20 to the 120 level. You only need to create a hero of the desired class and pass it on to us; we will do the rest for you.
Buying Allied Race powerleveling from level 20 to level 120 from us, you get:
- You will receive character leveled from level 20 to 120;
- You will receive one mount according to your chosen race;
- You will receive a beautiful set of armor that can be used as transmogrify;
- You will receive achievement Level 120;
- You will receive all achievements for taking levels;
- New Artefact Heart of Azeroth;
- You keep all gold, items and miscellaneous items we get while leveling your character.
Allied Race Mount
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 €
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)€ 1,290
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.