Leveling reputation with the 7th Legion is needed not only for the War Campaign, but also for access to the Iron Dwarves race and is one of the requirements for the Battle of Azeroth Pathfinder, Part 1.
Order Honorbound reputation profession boost
Reputation in Battle for Azeroth will be extremely important in the process of gearing your character and developing the account as a whole. In total, ten new reputations have been added, four for each faction and two common ones. One common reputation for each faction is obligatory to be leveled until Revered for the War Campaign completion, which in turn will open access to various aspects of the game. And the same reputations leveled to Exalted are needed for unlocking two new races: the 7th Legion for access to the Iron Dwarves (for the Alliance) and the Army of Honor for access to the Mag’har Orcs (for the Horde).
Ordering Honorbound reputation profession boost from us, you will get:
- Revered or Exalted with the Honorbound (for the Horde);
- The possibility of buying various items from the Ransa Greyfeather, including armor of 335 and 350 ilvl;
- Leveling the reputation with the Honorbound to Revered is a requirement for the completion of the War Campaign, which opens access to the Warront, two mythic dungeons and much more;
- This achievement is one of the requirements for the Battle of Azeroth Pathfinder, Part 1;
- This achievement (Exalted) is one of the requirements for unlocking a new race ;
- We use VPN of your country for maximum safety.
Of course, this is not all rewards that you get for leveling the reputation with the Honorbound. Ат quartermaster you will find recipes for different professions, as well as armor of 335 and 350 itemlevel, which is a pretty good choice in the early stages of the expansion
We will need need 2 weeks to level Honorbound reputation to revered, and 3 weeks to Exalted.
- Level 120 character.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 50 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Honor and Prestige Level
Your character will be boosted to PvP level 50, unlocking all Honor talents. You will be able to reset it, gaining a Prestige level, unlocking cosmetic items. The amount of Prestige levels isn't capped, so you can buy multiple packages. Requirement: level 110 character.2