Order Ny’alotha Normal Raid boost in WoW 8.3
We provide a possibility to buy boosting service Ny’alotha, The Waking City Raid. Our players will complete the entire raid for you with personal loot mode and will receive achievements, equipment and other items. Or you can take part in the raid yourself and plunge into the atmosphere of raiding in the new World of Warcraft patch 8.3.
Ordering Ny’alotha Normal Raid boost from us:
- You will receive equipment 445+ ilvl.
- You will receive Azerite for leveling your Heart Azeroth.
- You will have a chance to get Azerite armor.
- You will receive gold and other loot.
Features when buying Ny’alotha Normal Raid boost:
- Ny’alotha Normal Raid boost is available for Horde and Alliance players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Ny’alotha, The Waking City Normal boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Ny’alotha Normal Raid boost is available for following regions – Europe, Russia.
- Piloted / Selfplay options are available for this boost.
- Ordering Ny’alotha, The Waking City Normal boost you can also buy additional options and thus save significant amount of money compared to ordering extra services one by one.
Requirements for Normal, The Waking City Heroic Raid boosting:
- Level 120 character.
- Account Sharing.
- No gear requirements.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
Useful information about the Ny’alotha, The Waking City raid:
In the raid dungeon Ny’alotha, the Sleeping City, twelve bosses await you and here is their order of passage:
- 1st Boss – Wrathion, the Black Emperor
- 2nd Boss – Maut
- 3rd Boss – The Prophet Skitra
- 4th Boss – Dark Inquisitor Xanesh
- 5th Boss – The Hivemind
- 6th Boss – Shad’har the Insatiable
- 7th Boss – Drest’agath
- 8th Boss – Vexiona
- 9th Boss – Ra-den the Despoiled
- 10th Boss – Il’gynoth, Corruption Reborn
- 11th Boss – Carapace of N’Zoth
- 12th Boss – N’Zoth, the Corruptor
For the completion of this raid in heroic mode, it is required to have a minimum 445 item level, and for Mythic – 460. As usual Ny’alotha, The Waking City raid is available in several difficulty modes:
- LFR (25 players) ilevel 430 items.
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players using a flexible system), ilevel 445 items.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players using a flexible system), ilevel 460 items.
- Mythic mode – the most difficult raid mode, available only to 20 people, Ilevel 475 items.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
[:en]Select Product Options:[:ru]Выберите опции для продукта:
- 60.2 €
- 8.6 €
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
After you buy this service you will receive title and achievement Battlemaster. This title is one of the most significant and prestigious PvP titles due to complexity of numerous criteria and huge time requirements. At first glance enemies will tremble in fear and allies will rush into the battle inspired!4€ 817Rated 5.00 out of 5