Malevolent Drone mount boost in World of Warcraft game
The Aqir drones feast on heroes and cowards alike to grow their ranks.
Malevolent Drone mount was added to World of Warcraft in patch 8.3 Visions of N’zoth. It is farmed via killing of rare mob named Corpse Eater which is located in Uldum. There are a few addons for tracking rare monsters, but they don’t simplify the farming, because there are a lot of players willing to kill the rare, and drop rate is very low.
We offer you a possibility to buy Malevolent Drone mount and let our boosters do all the hard work. We can’t answer the question “how long the farming will take” because it’s random and farming time may take from one to several weeks.
Buy Malevolent Drone mount here you will get:
- Malevolent Drone WoW mount.
- When fulfilling your order we will keep all items our boosters get, including ingame currency and loot.
- Malevolent Drone mount is available for Horde and Alliance players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing this service we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Malevolent Drone mount is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted options are available for this boost.
- You can order other mount services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Account Sharing.
- Apprentice Riding (75).
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 85.14 €
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services