So the 3rd PvP season of BFA has arrived, it will begin on July 9 on Americas region, and on the rest – on July 10, with the release of the new BFA raid, the Eternal Palace of Azshara, the new season of Mythic Plus and the launch of the new Mechagon mythic dungeon. Many players were eagerly waiting for the start of the next BFA PvP season to begin farming for new rewards. We will tell you what awaits you in the 3rd BFA PvP season.
Changes to the 3rd PvP season in BFA:
- Item level obtained for PvP ranked games has been increased by 30 and now looks like this:
- Some classes have changed PvP talents receiving a bonus from the new Azerite essence – Conflict and Strife (inserted into the amulet), unfortunately its not the best for everyone. Many players did not like these changes, we will hope that the developers will think about adjusting some of them. In the table we show the complete list of changes:
|Spec||Old PvP Talent||New PvP Talent|
|Feral Druid||Leader of the Pack||Thorns|
|Balance Druid||Moonkin Aura||Thorns|
|All Hunters||Survival Tactics||Hi-Explosive Trap|
|Arcane Mage||Arcane Empowerment||Temporal Shield|
|Fire Mage||Flamecannon||Temporal Shield|
|Frost Mage||Concentrated Coolness||Temporal Shield|
|Holy Priest||Rapid Mending||Holy Ward|
|All Rogue||Smoke Bomb||Maneuverability|
|Enhancement Shaman||Ride the Lightning||Thundercharge|
- New Arena – Mechagon.
New rewards for the 3rd BFA PvP season
No new challenges have been added, only replacing rewards for the already familiar requirements:
- We are expecting new PvP mounts Vicious War Basilisk / Vicious War Basilisk (one for each faction) for 1,400 Arena rating and 100 ranked wins. Although in reality it’s one mount just equipped in different armor, studded armor in red tones for the Horde, and for the Alliance its in usual blue and gold colors.
- Notorious Gladiator’s Proto-Drake for the title of Gladiator of the 3rd BFA PvP Season.
- New PvP set for your class
- Rewards for PvP: Conflict and Strife Essence: Rank 1 (500 Conquest) – first PvP weekly chest;
Rank 2 (1000 Conquest) – second PvP weekly chest; Rank 3 (get Burgeoning Battlefield Furor ) – third weekly PvP chest; and Rank 4 (2400+ PvP Rating) – fourth PvP weekly chest.
And as always we will provide various WoW PvP boosts:
- Arena 3v3 rating boost
- Arena 2v2 rating boost
- RBG rating boost
- PvP mounts
- PvP coaching
- Any PvP achievements
From us you can buy boosting on the arena and boosting on RBG at excellent prices and be confident in the security of your account and the quality of our services. You can also buy a Gladiator title and buy the Hero of the Alliance and the Hero of the Horde titles, while not worrying about a ban even on your main account – we have a new technology to avoid this, and if this happens, we will provide you with a 100% refund. But you should not use any other boost providers for ranked arenas or RBGs, as they may be the result of disqualification.