Get 21% Delirium – Destiny 2 game Machine gun weapon
21% Delirium Machine Gun became a favorite among new weapons. Machinegun has two perfect perks: Overflow – gathering special or heavy ammo reloads the weapon beyond its original capacity and “Killing Tally” – kills increase this weapon’s damage unil it’s stowed or reloaded. “Killing Tally” makes 21% Delirium a best weapon for PvP and Gambit, as you will be able to kill players and get kills faster! To get 21% Delirium you will need to complete a special quest which you can take in the Tower from the Drifter. Don’t forget that all the quests are done only in Gambit mode!
Buying 21% Delirium machine gun Destiny 2 in our shop you will get:
- 10 Level Masterwork 21% Delirium rapid-Fire Gambit Pinnacle Machinegun.
- 10 Level Masterwork Distant Relation Curated Roll with Tripple Tap and Dragonfly.
- Gambit Notorious Hustle Triumph.
- Notorious Engrams.
- High chance to get Curated Roll Weapons.
- Gambit Gear and Weapons as possible drops .
- Tons of Shaders, Materials, Legendaries and more.
Features when ordering 21% Delirium boost:
- Generally boosting takes about 3 days, after order was processing.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our players don’t use prohibited third party software, bots or cheats to speed up progression of your order.
- When doing 21% Delirium boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- 21% Delirium boost is possible on all platforms.
- All gear, weapons, tokens and materials, gotten while we are boosting, will be kept by your character or on mail.
- Rapid-Fire Frame: Deeper ammo reserves. Slightly faster reload when magazine is empty.
- Polygonal Rifling: Barrel optimized for recoil reduction. Increases stability.
- Extended Mag: This weapon has a greatly increased magazine size, but reloads much slower. Greatly increases magazine size. Greatly decreases reload speed.
- Overflow: Picking up Special or Heavy ammo reloads this weapon to beyond normal capacity.
- KILLING TALLY: Kills increase this weapon’s damage until it is stowed or reloaded.
Requirements for 21% Delirium machine gun Destiny 2 boost:
- Account Sharing.
- Forsaken Story Campaign completed.