Buy Aerial Unit R-21/X mount boost in WoW game
Thanks to the PTR server, we received a list of new WoW mounts that will be added in patch 8.2. Two mounts can be received in Operation: Meсhagon dungeon. Aerial Unit R-21/X – this is the private air unit of King Mechagon, comes with a deployable blast-gun and foot warmers. You can get the Aerial Unit mount R-21/X from boss King Meсhagon. As soon as this dungeon is available, you can buy an Aerial Unit mount R-21 / X from our website.
Buying Aerial Unit R-21/X mount in our shop you will get:
- You will receive Aerial Unit R-21/X world of warcraft mount.
- When fulfilling your order we will keep all items our boosters get, including ingame currency and loot.
Features when buying Aerial Unit R-21/X mountboost:
- Completion time of Aerial Unit R-21/X mount is not known yet but we will ensure shortest time of completion.
- Aerial Unit R-21/X mount is available for Horde and Alliance players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Aerial Unit R-21/X mount boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Aerial Unit R-21/X mount is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted options are available for this boost.
- Ordering Aerial Unit R-21/X you can also buy additional options and thus save significant amount of money compared to ordering extra services one by one.
- Ground speed 60% or 100% (depends on your riding skill).
- Flying speed +150%, +280% or +310% (depends on your riding skill).
Requirements for Aerial Unit R-21/X product:
- Level 120 character.
- Account Sharing.
- Apprentice Riding (75).
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.