New World Gathering Skills boost
The New World economy will be built by the first players with high levels in every profession, and they will earn tons of gold coins! Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
You’ll be able to craft more powerful gear and gather the rarest materials once you’ve leveled up your profession. These materials could be just sold or used to craft the best items in the game. There are 17 professions total and you can level up all of them! So you will never miss something valuable in the open world.
If you have already accumulated how many levels in the gathering skill, then simply select the missing number of points. When buying a New World Gathering Skills, you will not have to overpay for the points you have already accumulated.
Buying New World Gathering Skills boost you will get:
- Any level of the desired profession in New World.
- Buying New World Refining Skill boost, you will also receive a boost to your Gathering profession (no specific level).
- Buying New World Crafting Skill boost, you will also recevie a boost of the corresponding Gathering AND Refining professions (no specific level).
- All coins and other materials that are left after the boost.
- Time to complete New World Gathering Skills boost 1-5 days (one profession).
- You need to choose the desired number of points for New World Gathering Skills boost.
- The length of this service is determined by the starting skill level and target skill level.
- You will spend less if you need a boost in processing or crafting and have already reached the required level of collection (or purification).
- When you reach the maximum level, you will be able to collect the best ingredients and utilize them to make the best products in the game.
- We can give you with intermediate reports on the work that has been completed in the form of screenshots or a stream. The latter is not always possible because the game is overly demanding on the video card’s specifications.
- You can order other New World services in corresponding Section.
- New World account.
- 60 level.
- Account sharing
Gathering Trade Skill in New World
Logging is the process of collecting wood from downed trees. Your character will be able to cut more lucrative tree species as his profession competence improves.
Tracking & Skinning. Obtaining nutrients from animals that have been killed (leather, meat). And, starting at level 25, you can track down small creatures, which will definitely improve your resource collection.
Mining. Your character will be able to extract mining ore and precious stones from the deposits once they have mastered this vocation.
Harvestin. You can collect a variety of mushrooms, plants, and even minor magical creatures as part of this profession.
Fishing. This career allows you to capture a variety of fish. Water is divided into two sorts in the New World game: salty and fresh, depending on the types of fish that can be caught in each.