Buy Glory of the Wartorn Hero (BfA)
Glory of the Wartorn Hero is a meta-achievement in a new Battle for Azeroth expansion, it includes 27 different achievements that are done in 5-man Mythic BFA dungeons. All achievements are complex, and some of them require not only a well-prepared and cohesive team, but also fitting classes for completing.
The most important reward for completing Glory of the Wartorn Hero is the mount Reins of the Obsidian Krolusk – crocolisk equipped in armor and saddle, in style it reminisces loved-by-everybody Suramar. For many players, having Glory of the Wartorn Hero done is an indicator of your level of play, which can give you confidence in searching for raid groups for progressing harder raids.
What will I get for ordering Glory of the Wartorn Hero in Battle for Azeroth?
- You will receive the Meta achievement Glory of the Wartorn Hero consisting of 27 achievements;
- You will receive 295 achievement points;
- You will receive the mount Reins of the Obsidian Krolusk;
- You will receive some items dropping from mythic dungeons;
- Some amount of Artifact Power;
- Achievements for completing all dungeons in Mythic mode.
One of the mandatory points to complete the Glory of the Wartorn Hero is the completion of the War Campaign. After completing all the stages of the War Campaign and getting the achievement Ready for War/Ready for War, you will unlock access to two Mythic dungeons. To complete the War Campaign, you need to level your reputation from the 7th Legion (Alliance) or the Honorbound (Horde) to Revered. If you do not want to farm reputation or go through the War Campaign yourself, then you can use our help and order the necessary things in the form of additional services.
To fulfill the meta-achievement Glory of the Wartorn Hero, we need two to three weeks.
- Level 120 character.
- Minimum item level of 310 on given character.
- Access to two extra mythic dungeons (Completed War campaign).
- Account sharing .
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
FAQ for services Glory of the Wartorn Hero:
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 33 $
- 30 $
- 30 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services