Buy boost Highmountain Tribe Reputation
Attention: Exalted with Highmountain Tribe required to unlock Highmountain Tauren race in Battle for Azeroth!
Highmountain is one of six Legion races, reputation with which is needed for Broken Isles Diplomat achievement, which is included in Broken isles Pathfinder achievement, Part 1 (reward: increased mounted speed in Broken isles). Boosting Highmountain reputation will not only give you a possibility to purchase faction items, but will also unlock new Highmountain Tauren race after buying Battle of Azeroth.
How to boost reputation with Highmountain?
Having completed the Highmountain questline you will be Friendly, and to progress further you will need to complete the following:
- Do the Highmountain World Quests (75rep/quest).
- Complete the Follower missions.
- Complete Kirin Tor emissary quest.
- Complete Highmountain emissary quest.
- Finding and using Demon’s Soulstone which grants +1000 to all Legion reputations.
To get Exalted with Highmountain you will have to do all of this – but this is very time-consuming, so you will waste time for mindless farming instead of doing more interesting activities in game. Our team knows how important is to manage your time in the game, thats why we offer you a boost to increase Highmountain reputation.
What rewards can I get for getting Exalted with Highmountain?
All rewards can be bought directly from Ransa Greyfeather Ransa Greyfeather Highmountain Emissary.
- Friendly: You can buy a few pieces Whitewater Carp;
- Honored: You can buy Boon of the Butcher, treasure map Highmountain and several recipes;
- Revered: You can buy Darkshard Fragment, Baby Elderhorn and a few toys;
- Exalted: You can buy Tabard of the Highmountain Tribe, Totem Tote and useful recipes for leaterworking, jewelcrafting and mining.
Fulfilling all criteria of the order will take up to 2 weeks.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 15 $
- 10 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Glory of the Legion Hero
Excited about new Leyfeather Hippogryph mount? Then we can help you get Glory of the Legion Hero achievement by completing 26 sub-achievements in all dungeons of Legion expansion on Mythic difficulty. You will also gain additional rewards and Artifact Skins in the process as a bonus.230 $Rated 5.00 out of 5
After you buy this service you will receive title and achievement Battlemaster. This title is one of the most significant and prestigious PvP titles due to complexity of numerous criteria and huge time requirements. At first glance enemies will tremble in fear and allies will rush into the battle inspired!4950 $Rated 5.00 out of 5