Get Arena Rating 2v2 boost service in WoW game
We provide Arena rating 2v2 service and hourly Arena play with our booster. At the moment, almost all services related to the WoW arena are provided only in selfplay mode. This is due to the increased monitoring of the boosting market in the PvP segment, sharing your account to do arena services has a high chance of getting a ban up to 6 months. We care about the safety of our customers and do not want to take such risks.
Shadowlands expansion brought back the old PvP gear purchase system. Now you will not receive random items, but you will be able to buy and upgrade the parts you need from a special NPC for conquest points. They can be obtained for any PvP activity, but to upgrade items you need Arena or RBG rating.
In Season 1 of Shadowlands Activities, additional rewards from the Great Vault were added. You can unlock up to nine weekly rewards by completing objectives in Raids, Mythic+ Dungeons, and PvP, each with 3 choices. In PvP mode, this progress is obtained only for rated play: Arena or RBG. For PvP players, the weekly conquest cap will start at 550 and increase by 550 per week.
What will i receive ordering Arena rating 2v2 service?
- Weekly chest gear with higher item level.
- For reaching 1400 rating – Combatant: Shadowlands Season 1 achievement.
- For reaching 1600 rating – Challenger: Shadowlands Season 1 achievement.
- For reaching 1800 rating – Rival: Shadowlands Season 1 achievement.
- You will receive a certain number of wins in the general counter.
Features when ordering this service:
- Attention! 2v2 arena rating boost to 1800 includes 5 hours of playing with Glad/R1 players. If you don’t get to ordered rating in this number of hours, the service is still declared as completed, and you may order additional hours in Hourly Play section.
- This service is available for Alliance and Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Shadowlands Arena 2v2 rating we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Shadowlands Arena rating service is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Selfplay options are available
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- 180 or higher to get 1600 rating.
- 200+ and 18%+ Versatility or higher and 1600+ experience to get 1800 rating.
- 210+ and 22%+ Versatility and 1800+ experience or higher to get 2000+ rating.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
second field you need to specify which rating you want to get.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 219 $
Select quantity of hours:
- 20 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Warbound Veteran of the Alliance (300 RBG wins)3,000 $
Your character will take raid where he will receive 300 wins on the Rated Battlegrounds. Thanks to it you will receive achievement Warbound Veteran of the Alliance, rare and very prestigious title: “Warbound”, and also Reins of the Vicious War Steed.
Legion Demon Hunter 98-110
This product is unavailable, please use WoW Leveling product. By ordering this service you will get your Demon Hunter leveled to 110 and be ready to conquer and explore new world in which exciting adventures and new dungeons await along with many more other activities.