Bleakhoof Ruinstrider is one of a few mounts obtainable on Argus. Bleakhoof Ruinstrider is a reward for completing the achievement …And Chew Mana Buns. Objective of this achievement is slaying 2000 demons on Argus. The task is not very hard but long and tedious – and majority of players does not love the grind.
Achievement “…And Chew Mana Buns” is included in big meta-achievement …And We’re All Out of Mana Buns, objective of which is slaying 5000 demons, awarding Demonslayer title. Just imagine how much time you will have to spend to kill this number of monsters! Majority will start doing this achievement, although not everyone will be patient enough to finish. That’s why we have created a service for all of you, so you can add a Bleakhoof Ruinstrider mount and earn Demonslayer title without actually having to kill a demon! We will do all the dirty work ourselves. You will only have to wait from one to four days, depending on chosen options.
What will I get by buying Bleakhoof Ruinstrider?
- Achievement We Came Here for Two Reason for killing 100 demons;
- Achievement To Kill Demons… for killing 500 demons;
- Achievement And Chew Mana Buns for killing 2000 demons:
- Bleakhoof Ruinstrider Mount.
- With having additional option ordered you will earn And We’re All Out of Mana Buns achievement for killing 5000 demons and earn Demonslayer title.
If you still didn’t manage to get access to Argus, you can choose an additional option and we will open a new World in World of Warcraft!
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Access to Argus.
- Equipment level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password, we will NEVER ask your secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or just disable prompt for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.