WoW Shadowlands Conquest Cap Boost
Conquest points remain in the current WoW Shadowlands expansion and are once again very relevant to most players, they are the currency for which you can buy PvP gear. You can earn them both in the Arena and on the Battlegrounds in any mode. Weekly Conquest Cap is 550 points and we advise you not to miss out on the weekly farming.
Not all players like the tedious farming of PvP content, so buying the Conquest Cap boost will save you time and get PvP gear. But you can also use the additional selfplay option and then you yourself will take part in the battles with our players.
Buying Conquest Cap Boost in our shop you will get:
- Completed weekly cap of Conquest Points – 550.
- You will recive Honor levels and Honor rewards.
- You will get some kills.
- When fulfilling your order we will keep all items our boosters get, including ingame currency and loot.
Features when buying:
- Conquest Cap boost is available for Alliance and Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing WoW Shadowlands Conquest Cap Boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- WoW Shadowlands Conquest Cap Boost is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted/Selfplay options are available for this boost.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Account Sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.