Order BFA Uldir Mythic Loot Run
For more than a month, the heroes of Azeroth have been fighting Uldir raid dungeon bosses in different difficulty modes, but not everyone is able to defeat all eight bosses in Mythic mode – as usual the most difficult mode in the game. Many players want to get powerful item level 385+ items, and if they are lucky, the dropping items might be even better (there is a chance to get a Warforged item that will be higher by several levels), but not everyone has the opportunity to assemble an experienced team or spend a huge amount of hours per day for trying to beat the strongest bosses.
That is why our team is ready to help you and kill you some or all of the bosses in the Uldir raid. We have created a Uldir Mythic boost so that you can choose exactly how many bosses you want. The 2/8 boost includes klling Taloc and MOTHER; 5/8 includes killing of Taloc, MOTHER, Fetid Devourer, Vectis, Zek’voz; 7/8 includes Taloc, MOTHER, Fetid Devourer, Vectis, Zek’voz; Zul, Mythrax the Unraveler; and 8/8 service will provide you with the kills of all the bosses of Uldir, including the main one – G’huun.
Buying BFA Mythic Uldir loot run from us:
- You will receive Feats of Strength with the ordering of 8/8 run: Ahead of the Curve: G’huun and Cutting Edge: G’huun;
- You will get achievements for killing bosses ordered by you in Uldir in Mythic difficulty mode: Crimson Descent, Halls of Containment, Heart of Corruption, Mythic: G’huun, Mythic: Vectis, Mythic: Zek’voz, Mythic: Zul, Mythic: MOTHER, Mythic: Mythrax the Unraveler, Mythic: Taloc;
- You will receive gold,385+ gear that drops for you and other loot;
- You will receive a lot of Azerite for leveling your Heart of Azeroth;
- You will have a chance to get Azerite armor;
- You will have the chance to get Sanguicell, which is required for crafting 385 ilvl armor;
- We use your country’s VPN to secure your account.
At the moment, the additional option “Selfplay” is not available for Uldir raid In Mythic mode since the completion of the raid is quite complicated and we can guarantee a quick kills of the bosses only as our raider playing on your account. But soon the option “self-play” will be available, as well as options for additional loot.
Useful information Uldir raid:
There are 8 bosses waiting for you in Uldir: Fetid Devourer, Vectis, MOTHER, Taloc, Zek’voz, Mythrax the Unraveler, Zul, G’huun. To pass this raid in heroic mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 355. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- LFR mode (25 players), Loot ilvl 340+;
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 355+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 370+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 385+.
- Level 120 character.
- Minimum 365+ item level.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
[:en]Select Product Options:[:ru]Выберите опции для продукта:
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 95 $
- 180 $
- 200 $
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Warbound Veteran of the Alliance (300 RBG wins)3,000 $
Your character will take raid where he will receive 300 wins on the Rated Battlegrounds. Thanks to it you will receive achievement Warbound Veteran of the Alliance, rare and very prestigious title: “Warbound”, and also Reins of the Vicious War Steed.
Fearless Combatant (40 RBG wins)
This product is not available for purchase. You receive achievement Fearless Combatant and the Vicious Saddle which can be exchanged for a new mount. For this purpose we will earn on your character 40 victories on the Rated Battlegrounds. Your faction doesn’t matter.1
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)1,500 $
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.