Dungeon Gear boost in Shadowlands
Shadowlands dungeons gear boost service will help you save time on farming starting gear. You can order 170 ilvl from heroic or 183 ilvl from mythic dungeons. While you’re at work, studying or busy doing other things, we will farm you gear of needed level and you will have more time to enjoy new features of the expansion instead of boring dungeon farm.
The Shadowlands Gear Boost service has two options: you can give the character into our hands and we will get the required itemlevel ourselves, or you can take part in farming as part of our well-coordinated team. The “Selfplay” option is perfect for those who want to farm the dungeons themselves, but don’t want to stand in long queues and go through them with random players.
Ordering Dungeon Gear boost in our shop you will get:
- You will receive ordered item level gear from Shadowlands dungeons.
- You will receive some achievements for clearing heroic dungeons (if not received before).
- You will receive gold and other loot.
Features when buying Dungeon Gear carry:
- Time of completion is 1 day, you can ask our manager for raid schedule.
- Dungeon Gear Boost is available for Alliance and Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Dungeon Gear carry we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Dungeon Gear Boost is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted options are available for this boost.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Account Sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
Useful information about Shadowlands dungeons:
- At the start of the new expansion, there will be eight dungeons. Four dungeons will be available during leveling, and four more will become available upon reaching level 60.
- Normal mode is available from level 50 to 60. Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+ are only available upon reaching level 60.
- To get into the Dungeon Finder of heroic difficulty, you need a certain level of equipment. But you enter a dungeon with already formed group at any time.
- There will be no warforged items in Shadowlands.
- The level of items dropping in dungeons depends on the difficulty. Normal – 157 ilvl, Heroic 170 ilvl, Mythic 283 ilvl.
Account Share (Piloted ) – this mode doesn’t require your presence, one of our players will be on your account.
Self play – in this mode you can complete the dungeon with the group of our boosters yourself.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 70 $
- 25 $
- 50 $
- 240 $
- 90 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Warbound Veteran of the Alliance (300 RBG wins)3,000 $
Your character will take raid where he will receive 300 wins on the Rated Battlegrounds. Thanks to it you will receive achievement Warbound Veteran of the Alliance, rare and very prestigious title: “Warbound”, and also Reins of the Vicious War Steed.