Dungeon Gear boost in Shadowlands
Shadowlands dungeons gear boost service will help you save time on farming starting gear. You can order 185 ilvl from heroic or 200 ilvl from mythic dungeons. While you’re at work, studying or busy doing other things, we will farm you gear of needed level and you will have more time to enjoy new features of the expansion instead of boring dungeon farm.
The Shadowlands Gear Boost service has two options: you can give the character into our hands and we will get the required itemlevel ourselves, or you can take part in farming as part of our well-coordinated team. The “Selfplay” option is perfect for those who want to farm the dungeons themselves, but don’t want to stand in long queues and go through them with random players.
Ordering Dungeon Gear boost in our shop you will get:
- You will receive ordered item level gear from Shadowlands dungeons.
- You will receive some achievements for clearing heroic dungeons (if not received before).
- You will receive gold and other loot.
Features when buying Dungeon Gear carry:
- Time of completion is 1 day, you can ask our manager for raid schedule.
- Dungeon Gear Boost is available for Alliance and Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Dungeon Gear carry we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Dungeon Gear Boost is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted/Selfplay options are available for this boost.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Account Sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.