Order Glory of the Nathria Raider boost in Shadowlands
Glory of the Nathria Raider is an achievement in first raid of Shadowlands expansion – the Castle Nathria. Having completed all criteria of the achievement you will receive Nathria Rampart Screecher mount. This mount is flying, so you will be able to fly on it when flying is available in Shadowlands.
You can buy Glory of the Nathria Raider boost from us and be sure in reliability and speed of execution. We will try our best to make the execution time as low as possible.
You can also take part in the raid yourself, plunge into the atmosphere of raiding and go through an authentic gothic-style dungeon. To do this, you need to select the additional option “Selfplay” to the service Glory of the Nathria Raider.
Buying Glory of the Nathria Raider boost in our shop you will get:
- You will receive achievement Glory of the Nathria Raider.
- You will receive Nathria Rampart Screecher WoW vount.
- You will receive gold and other loot.
Features when buying Glory of the Nathria Raider carry:
- Time of completion is 1 day, you can ask our manager for raid schedule.
- Glory of the Nathria Raider boost is available for Alliance and Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Glory of the Nathria Raider carry we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- This service is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted/Selfplay options are available for this boost.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Account Sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.