Battle for Azeroth (BfA) Pathfinder boost
Since the launch of the Battle for Azeroth expansion the first part of the achievement BfA Pathfinder is available for players. It gives + 20% to mounted speed on Kul-Tiras and Zandalar. But to accomplish this achievement you need to level your reputation with 6 factions of BFA to Revered but the first part is completed for much longer than the one in the Legion. Because in BFA there was added a reputation named Tortollan Seekers (they are also turtles), which can be leveled only with world quests, and there are only 3-4 quests per day. Like similar achievements (in Legion or Draenor), the Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder is shared to the entire account and gives bonuses to the mounted speed on all your characters.
Beside speeding up the movement and ability to fly in BFA you can also buy WoW mounts from any expansions which are available to obtain at the moment.
What do I get by purchasing the BFA Pathfinder??
Ordering BFA Pathfinder (part one) you will get:
- A few extra achievements: Kul Tourist (A Sound Plan, Drust Do It., Stormsong and Dance) – for Alliance and Zandalar Forever! (The Throne of Zuldazar, Secrets in the Sands, The Final Seal, The Dark Heart of Nazmir, A Bargain of Blood) – for Horde.
- Revered with 6 factions: Cmapions of Azeroth, Tortollan Seekers (two common reputations); Voldunai, Zandalari Empire, Talan’ji Expedition, Honorbound (for the Horde) and Proudmoore Admiralty, Order of Embers, Storm’s Wake, 7th Legion (for the Alliance).
- You will receive unlock for 2 Mythic dungeons.
Ordering Fly in BFA (Pathfinder part two) you will get:
- Access to the use of flying mounts in BFA.
- Achievement Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, part 2 and all of its achievements.
- Various items for doing World Quests in Zandalar and Kul-Tiras.
Requirements for BfA Pathfinder service:
- Level 60 character.
- Account sharing.
- Your item level does not matter.
- When ordering the service for BFA flying it will require the achievement Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.