Order Antorus Mythic Full Gear
The final stage in the fight against the hordes of the Legion is the raid dungeon of Antorus, the Burning Throne. It is there that you will battle the eleven major bosses who are in charge of the Legion advance on Azeroth, thereby clearing their lands of filth. The most difficult mode in Antorus is available to players already – Mythic. Mythic is really a very complicated mode, even the most experienced players sometimes have difficulty with its completion, but the equipment that drops there is the best in the game at the moment and will remain so until the release of the new global update Battle of Azeroth. That’s why we offer you Antorus mythic Full gear service, ordering which you will receive a full set of 960+ equipment and free yourself from searching for new items until the very new expansion.
We know how popular the new Mount Shackled Ur’zul is, which drops from Argus the Unmaker in Mythic mode, it is therefore added as an option. Now you can replenish your collection with a rare mount!
What will I get when ordering Antorus – Mythic Full Gear?
- You will gain several achievements for killing the bosses of Antorus in mythic mode.
- You will receive equipment of 960+ ilvl.
- We guarantee that you will get at least 6 different items in different slots with the option Master Loot, while other shops can give you several items of the same type/slot.
- Chance to get a Legendary item.
- With the additional option purchase, you will also get mythic mount – Shackled Ur’zul.
Useful information Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
There are eleven bosses waiting for you in Antorus: Aggramar, Admiral, Argus the Unmaker,Essence of Eonar, F’harg, Garothi Worldbreaker, Imonar the Soulhunter, Kin’garoth, Noura, Mother of Flames, Portal Keeper Hasabel, Varimathras. To pass this raid in heroic mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 915. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 930+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 945+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 960.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Minimum 915 Ilvl.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
[:en]Select Product Options:[:ru]Выберите опции для продукта:
- 989 €
- 180.6 €
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Warbound Veteran of the Alliance (300 RBG wins)€ 2,580
Your character will take raid where he will receive 300 wins on the Rated Battlegrounds. Thanks to it you will receive achievement Warbound Veteran of the Alliance, rare and very prestigious title: “Warbound”, and also Reins of the Vicious War Steed.
After you buy this service you will receive title and achievement Battlemaster. This title is one of the most significant and prestigious PvP titles due to complexity of numerous criteria and huge time requirements. At first glance enemies will tremble in fear and allies will rush into the battle inspired!4€ 817Rated 5.00 out of 5