Trial of Valor is a new raid instance in which you won’t be seeing any demons of Legions and scorching fel. Instead you will be greeted with magnificent halls of Valor in which you will have to defeat three bosses: Garm, Helya and the main boss – Odyn. This raid dungeon is available on three difficulty modes: normal, heroic and mythic. Item quantity dropped depends on raid size and works the same as in other raids of World of Warcraft. Despite fewer boss overall this raid dungeon has a big variety of items drop and even offers a full set, though you will have to complete the raid a few times. Do not forget that you can only get loot once a week from each boss.
Trial of Valor raid dungeon on heroic difficulty will be available after 9th of November of 2016, but if you make order now you will secure your spot in the raid. For more info about raid schedule you can contact our manager in Skype: Boosting_Pro
How to get into Trial of Valor?
To start your Trial of Valor raid and defeat three bosses you will need to complete some quests which will be available once the raid is released. We have added completion of these quests as an option to this order. If you don’t want to spend your time and strength on doing attunement quests for Trial of Valor, just choose this option and we will complete these quests within 2 days.
What exactly will i get by ordering Trial of Valor Mythic lootrun?
- 885+ item level equipment.
- As in other dungeons, you will have a chance to get a Legendary!
- Achievements for killing bosses in Trial of Valor.
- Some amount of Artifact Power.
Time for completion:
- To clear Trial of Valor raid we will need 1-2 hours.
- To complete the attunement quests for Trial of Valor we will need up to 48 hours.
- WARNING! To complete this service you need attunement quests for Trial of Valor raid done. If you did not complete these quests you need order it as an additional option, otherwise completion of this service is simply not possible.
- Level 110 character
- Your equipment does not matter.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
[:en]Select Product Options:[:ru]Выберите опции для продукта:
- 0 €
- 17.2 €
- 17.2 €
- 34.4 €
- 0 €
- 51.6 €
- 17.2 €
- 60.2 €
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)€ 1,290
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.
Felsteel Annihilator€ 430
After you buy this service we will help you to obtain very rare and unique mount Felsteel Annihilator. During the completion Archimonde on maximum, mythic difficulty will be defeated, a rare title will be obtained. In addition you will get the feat of strength and one more another mount.