Sepulcher of the First Ones Full Gear boost in patch 9.2
In Shadowlands Patch 9.2: Eternity’s End, progenitor Tier Set boosting is the quickest way to gain new Class Tier sets. For every class, our skilled carry staff will assist you with collecting 2- and 4-piece set bonuses. When you purchase a Progenitor gear farm from us, you will receive all four parts in order to boost your class’s abilities and change your rotation.
Service Sepulcher of the First Ones Full Gear boost will provide your character with a full set of gear. You can choose one of those modes: normal, heroic or mythic and get the appropriate set of equipment from SotFO raid.
Your character will be driven weekly into the Sepulcher of the First Ones raid until it receives items in all slots. The Sepulcher of the First Ones Full Gear carry service is perfect for those who have little time to farm raids, but do not want to lag behind in character development.
Sepulcher of the First Ones Full Gear rewards:
- Sepulcher of the First Ones achievement for 11/11 bosses.
- SotFO raid gear in each slot.
- The Progenitor gear will scale from 252+ ilvl in normal up to 265+ ilvl in heroic.
- Several full/partial runs into Sepulcher of the First ones on chosen difficulty.
- Achievements: Ahead of the Curve: The Jailer (when ordering Heroic difficulty).
- Achievements: Cutting Edge: The Jailer (when ordering Mythic difficulty).
- Time of completion is 6-8 weeks. Depends on the raid difficulty.
- Selfplay option is only available for EU and RU regions.
- Sepulcher of the First Ones Full Gear will have the following item level: normal boost – 252 ilvl items in every slot; heroic boost – 265 ilvl items in every slot; mythic boost – 278 ilvl items in every slot from 9/10 bosses (Consular and The Jailer are additional options).
- CROSS-SERVER SotFO Mythic Raid is needed. Before you can start a Sepulcher mythic run, you must transfer your character to your team’s server. For Horde and Alliance characters, find out our servers from our manager. Cross server will be available later.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Clean cooldown of the SotFO raid in mythic mode (for getting loot).
- No gear requirements.
Sepulcher of the First Ones raid sets and weapons
The Progenitor tier was introduced in the new raid, and it will drop from crucial bosses in SotFO. It will be available for each class, with some rewards for specific specs and rotations changed to make them feel new and exciting. It also looks amazing, with a nice mix of progenitor magic, gold, and metals, as well as class-defining silhouettes.
Sepulcher of the First Ones Full Gear boost
Players will have to battle 11 challenging bosses including The Jailer himself in order to gear up for the third raid of WoW Shadowlands. The raid will be time-limited, with players only being allowed to confront 8 bosses on the first reset and the rest on the second.
On the second week of raid release, our raid team will begin farming raid gear.
The following is a step-by-step guide on how to obtain full SotFO gear:
- With many characters, our team will clear the entire raid on heroic mode.
- After that, we prepare our players to enable loot-trading for you.
- We will begin giving Sepulcher (NM) full gear services in the second week.
Service Sepulcher of the First Ones Full Gear boost will be available at all difficulty levels. Raid mobs will be available gradually, as our boosters master the raid.