Buy Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror: Season Tree boost
In patch 9.2, the requirement for Keystone Conqueror was adjusted to 1850 Mythic+ Rating instead of all dungeons 10+ completed within the time limit. To obtain additional rating points from each dungeon, the new scoring system demands you to complete the keys on both Tyrannical and Fortified weeks. As a result, unlocking Keystone Conqueror has become more difficult, requiring two weeks and more completed keys.
Hard achievement, at the start of the dungeon season plus almost impossible with a group of random players. The main reward for the Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror: Season Tree achievement is the title “the Cryptic”.
This service is designed primarily for those players who do not have a well-coordinated team and have experience farming mythic+ dungeons. The fastest and most efficient way to prepare your character for higher keystone runs and enhance your mythic+ score is to get SL Keystone Conqueror: Season 3 boost.
WoW Keystone Conqueror: Season Tree boost rewards.:
- Achievement Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror: Season Tree.
- Title “the Cryptic“.
- You will receive all gear (255 ilvl) that drops to you via Personal Loot mode.
- At least 1850 Mythic+ Rating and the ability to upgrade your mythic gear to 239 ilvl.
- You will receive gold and other loot.
Features Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror boost:
- The service will take 2 weeks to complete if you have no progress.
- Despite the fact that our boosting crew can easily complete all of those mythic plus instances in a single run, the new mythic score requirements will push the entire boosting time to two weekly resets.
- You can use the additional option “add loot-trader” and our boosters will give you all the items of equipment dropped by them.
- When doing Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror: Season Tree boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.