Shadowlands Reputations boost in World of Warcraft
The Shadowlands Reputations boost service will be one of the most popular, since at the start of the Shadowlands expansion there are six main factions and a number of small ones (this is due to the peculiarities of the covenants). All factions give unique rewards and achievements for leveling them. Reputation is leveled by completing side, weekly and world quests, but contracts do not work for all factions.
Six main reputations at the start of shadowlands:
Items that you can purchase from faction vendors include gear, pets, mounts, crafting recipes, and most importantly, Runecarver memories, which you can use to unlock additional stats and effects for your legendary items.
The most important reputation at the start of Shadowlands is Ve’nari, by leveling it you get access to constant improvements for Torghast and the Maw. At high reputation levels, items are sold to add a random conductor and craft sockets on gear. This reputation does not have a standard leveling process, which we are used to, only five stages: Default, Apprehensive, Tentative, Ambivalent, Cordial.
Buying Shadowlands Reputations boost in our shop you will get:
- By ordering the boost up to exalted you will receive the corresponding achievement: .
- By ordering the reputation boost: <> to exalted you will receive the Shadowlands Diplomat achievement.
- For reputation from some factions, you can buy gear of 200 ilvl.
- You will receive gold and other loot.
Features when ordering Shadowlands Reputations boost:
- Boost from Neutral to Revered takes 9-14 days and 20-27 days from Neutral to Exalted.
- This service is available for Alliance and Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Shadowlands Reputations boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Shadowlands Reputations carry is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted options are available for this boost.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Account Sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 10 $
- 40 $
- 45 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)1,500 $
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.