Purchase Sire Denathrius Kill boost in Castle Nathria
You can buy Sire Denathrius kill boost in Nathria raid in all difficulties and receive corresponding rewards. You won’t have to pay for clearing whole raid to kill just one last boss. Buying Sire Denathrius kill carry in Nathria raid your character will take place in killing a last boss in Personal loot mode. Be sure to purchase coins for extra loot. Do not forget to tell the manager on which bosses to use coins.
You can also take part in the Sire Denathrius kill yourself and learn little tricks of killing Denathrius. To do this, you need to select the additional option “Selfplay” to the service Sire Denathrius Kill boost.
Ordering Sire Denathrius Kill carry in our shop you will get:
- You will receive achievements for killing Denathrius in corresponding difficulty.
- Ordering Sire Denathrius kill in heroic or mythic modes you receive Ahead of the Curve achievement
- You will receive gear for killing Denathrius in corresponding difficulty.
- You will receive gold and other loot.
Features when buying this product:
- Time of completion is 1 day, you can ask our manager for raid schedule.
- This service is available for Alliance and Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing this service we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Sire Denathrius Kill in Nathria raid is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted / selfplay options are available for this boost.
- Castle Nathria Shadowlands Raid Overview.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Account Sharing.
- Warning! When ordering Sire Denathrius kill in Mythic mode your character needs to be 215+ item level.
- Warning! When ordering Sire Denathrius kill in Mythic mode a transfer of your character to our booster guild’s realm is required.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
Account Share (Piloted) – this mode doesn’t require your presence, one of our players will be on your account.
Self play – in this mode you can complete the raid dungeon with the group of our boosters yourself.
Personal loot is a mode in which each character in a raid killing a boss receives a personal loot that is independent of other players. This mode allows you to get a large number of items in total for all members of the raid, as well as transfer items to other players who were present on the boss’s kill.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 5 $
- 5 $
- 7 $
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services