Soaring Spelltome mount boost from Mage Tower Mount
In the forgotten depths of the Dalaran library, this oversized tome was found flapping madly around the room. Open the pages of this arcane-infused book and hitch a ride to magical adventure.
The quickest way to add the new book mount to their collection is to use the Soaring Spelltome mount enhancement in WoW Shadowlands. This mount is awarded for the Mage Tower meta-achievement, which is completed in the Legion expansion. Although this is not a new achievement, but it is very relevant because of the beautiful mount. To unlock it, players must accomplish all class/spec challenges, which can take a long time.
Buying Soaring Spelltome mount boost in our shop you will get:
- Soaring Spelltome mount.
- Achievement – A Tour of Towers.
- 7 Mage Tower challenges completed: Closing the Eye; An Impossible Foe;The God-Queen’s Fury”; Feltotem Fall; The Highlord’s Return; End of the Risen Threat; Thwarting the Twins.
- Additional options to prepare all your alts for the challenge.
- Time of completion is 2 days.
- You can check the list of all challenges and corresponding classes/roles below.
- You can order other Shadowlands mount in corresponding section.
- 60 level (specific classes/roles);
- An epic gear (Legion and higher quality) for chosen classes/specs.
Soaring Spelltome mount
Apart from the Mage Tower challenges itself, the most difficult aspect of earning the Soaring Spelltome mount is having all of the required characters to complete each milestone. Because the legion timewalking event is only available for a limited time, you should prepare ahead of time.
By ordering a Soaring Spelltome boost from us, you get a quick completion of any class challenge in the Mage Tower. But, if you require a certain character class, we can provide additional services to obtain it in a timely manner. As a result, we can promise you a 100% chance of completing the Tower of Mages and receiving a new flying book mount in World of Warcraft.