New raid in patch 8.2. Azshara’s Eternal Palace is now available in normal and heroic modes for players on American servers, for the rest of the regions Raid Azshara will be available tomorrow (July 10). In the raid you will find eight bosses, including the final – Queen Azshara. In the raid dungeon Eternal Palace of Azshara we will have one underwater boss with interesting mechanics. Armor, weapons and other loot will look Naga style and fit perfectly into Nazjatar theme. There will be no mounts in this raid, but there will be four new battle pets, which is very important with the introduction of dungeons for pets.
Azshara Raid Release Dates:
- Normal and Heroic modes: July 9 (America) and July 10 (other regions).
- The Mythic mode and the 1st wing of LFR will be available July 16 (America) and July 17 (other regions).
- 2nd wing LFR 30 (America) and July 31 (other regions)
- 3rd wing LFR 13 (America) and August 14 (other regions).
Modes of the raid and equipment drop:
In order to start the raid dungeon Eternal Palace of Azshara run in heroic mode, it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment of 410, and for Mythic 430. The minimum level of equipment to queue for LFR is 380. As usual, the Eternal Palace of Azshara raid is available in several modes:
- LFR (25 players), Level 400 loot.
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a flexible system), level 415+ loot.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players using a flexible system), level 430+ loot.
- The Mythic mode is the most difficult raid mode, available only for 20 people. Drops loot 445+ ilvl.
How to get to Azshara raid?
The entrance to the Azshara raid is in the heart of Nazjatar. To get to the entrance to the raid dungeon Eternal Palace of Azshara you need to get to the Queen’s Gate, which is located at the very top of the center of the map. There to find a large tank, similar to a pool and dive into its depths. Sailing through a long underwater tunnel until the very end you will find yourself at the entrance to the Azshara raid.
Azshara raid boosting services
As in any raid or dungeon, you can face the difficulties of its adventures. This may be the lack of necessary equipment, time, or an experienced team of raiders. We are always ready to offer you our help. You can order services from us such as:
- Glory of the Eternal Raider boost
- Azshara Normal Raid boost
- Azshara Heroic Raid boost
- Azshara Mythic Raid boost
- Queen Azshara kill in any difficulty
- Azshara Raid Full Gear boost in any difficulty
Pets from Azshara raid
Battle pet Lightless Ambusher —a skinny, funny crab can be looted from Lady Ashvane.
Battle pet Mindlost Bloodfrenzy — predatory fish looted from Blackwater Behemoth.
Battle pet Nameless Octopode — violet octopus, dropping from Za’qul.
Battle pet Zanj’ir Poker — cute naga baby with big eyes can be looted from Queen Azshara herself.