Improving your Artifact Weapon is one of the core parts of Legion expansion. The only way you can level your weapon is gaining Artifact Power. One of the most effective methods to farm Artifact Power is doing all available world quests every day on Broken Isles. All quests are scattered among six locations, while rewards are generated randomly. Though amount of Artifact Power rewarded for completing quests grows proportionally to your Artifact Knowledge which increases all amount of Artifact Power you get from all sources. To unlock the access to world quests you need a few prerequisites: level 110 character; your reputation with all factions on Broken Isles at least Friendly, which is gained by doing all the main questlines in all six locations.
Usually you gain Friendly reputation with all factions except Nightfallen while you level your character to 110. But in the last location, Suramar, you’ll have to complete quests after you reach level 110(this is the requirement to unlock quests in Suramar since it is a high-level zone).
As soon as you meet all those requirements you will unlock world quests on Broken Isles for your character. Besides gaining Artifact Power you will also have a chance to get gear upgrades, order hall resources, recipes for crafting professions, reagents for crafting, gold, Blood of Sargeras and other items. Completing this quests can be ordered as optional service.
Warning! We do not complete world quests related with pet battles.
Which additional options to this service I can buy?
Third relic slot for your weapon basically is a mandatory improvement and completing the quest chain can take up to a week. A week of daily quests and dungeons. If you do not want to spend your time on unlocking third relic slot you can order that service as an option.
You may also be interested in increasing your reputation with Nightfallen(8000\12000 Honored), which is required to unlock two more dungeons in Suramar. And completing Withered Army Training which grant extra reputation with Nightfallen and some items to increase your Artifact Power. This world quest can only be completed once in three days.
By ordering all world quests completion service for Artifact Power increase items you will also gain gold, crafting reagents, gear upgrades and other items rewarded for completion of world quests.
Time for completion:
- To complete all world quests for Artifact Power we will need up to 2 hours a day.
- To complete Withered Army Training we need up to 1 hour.
- To get 8000 out of 12000 Honored with Nightfallen we need from 7 to 9 days.
- To complete the questline for unlocking third relic slot we need up to 7 days.
- Access to world quests on Broken Isles on your character(Friendly reputation with all six factions in Legion expansion).
- Account sharing. We only ask for login and password. We DO NOT ask for secret question and access to email.
- During the boost we ask you to disable authenticator if possible or disable asking for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
[:en]Select Product Options:[:ru]Выберите опции для продукта:
[:en]Choose the amount of days to order: [:ru]Выберите количество дней:
- 0 €
- 17.2 €
- 17.2 €
- 36.98 €
- 34.4 €
- 8.6 €
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services