Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One
With Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One completed you will be able to move around Kul-Tiras and Zandalar 20% faster on mount.
Buy Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, part 1
Since the launch of the Battle for Azeroth expansion the first part of the achievement Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder is available for players. It gives + 20% to mounted speed on Kul-Tiras and Zandalar. But to accomplish this achievement you need to level your reputation with 6 factions of BFA to Revered, so only recently the players who started doing that since the launch were able to fulfill it. Why, would you ask. In BFA there was added a reputation named Tortollan Seekers (they are also turtles), which can be leveled only with world quests, and there are only 3-4 quests per day. Like similar achievements (in Legion or Draenor), the Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder is shared to the entire account and gives bonuses to the mounted speed on all your characters.
Since all players are at different stages of completion of Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, we made it possible to exclude the parts already done by you, so you don’t have to pay for what’s done. Below is a list of required achievements for the Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One achievement:
- Battle for Azeroth Explorer
- Wide World of Quests
- War campaign Ready for War/Ready for War
- Azerothian Diplomat
- Complete Zone Questlines (Kul Tourist/Zandalar Forever!)
What will I get when ordering Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One achievement ?
- 5 main achievements;
- A few extra achievements: Kul Tourist (A Sound Plan, Drust Do It., Stormsong and Dance) – for Alliance and Zandalar Forever! (The Throne of Zuldazar, Secrets in the Sands, The Final Seal, The Dark Heart of Nazmir, A Bargain of Blood) – for Horde;
- Revered with 6 factions: Cmapions of Azeroth, Tortollan Seekers (two common reputations); Voldunai, Zandalari Empire, Talan’ji Expedition, Honorbound (for the Horde) and Proudmoore Admiralty, Order of Embers, Storm’s Wake, 7th Legion (for the Alliance);
- You will receive unlock for 2 Mythic dungeons;
- Various items for doing World Quests in Zandalar and Kul-Tiras.
- To fulfill all the achievements of the Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One achievement, we need about three weeks, the deadlines may vary, depending on the achievements you have already completed.
How to fly in BFA?
In order to fly in BFA you need to complete the achievement Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part Two, but at this stage of the game it is not yet available. And most likely will not be available for several more months. So far, there are no known requirements for this achievement. It is only known that the second part of the Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part Two will require the first part to be done. Therefore, we advise you to complete it in advance, especially since it will increase the mounted speed of yours.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Your item level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
FAQ for services Battle for Azeroth Pathfinder, Part One:
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
Please choose already completed achievements by you:
- -5 $
- -10 $
- -20 $
- -135 $
- -15 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
After you buy this service you will receive title and achievement Khan, which is pretty significant and representative achievement in the PvP world, showing enormous time investments and high level of skill when doing complicated criterias.With this title you will step into the arena or battleground proudly.2350 $Rated 5.00 out of 5
Honor and Prestige Level
Your character will be boosted to PvP level 50, unlocking all Honor talents. You will be able to reset it, gaining a Prestige level, unlocking cosmetic items. The amount of Prestige levels isn't capped, so you can buy multiple packages. Requirement: level 110 character.2
Gladiator – Legion
After you buy this service we will help you to receive the title “Gladiator” or “Fearless Gladiator” and become the proud owner of exclusive and recognizable mount. This elite titles are valued the most in the PvP community as the very limited range of players can get it, that are in the top 0.5% (Gladiator) and top 0.1% (Fearless Gladiator) of regional ladder.
As an additional option selfplay is available up to some easy possible rating.
Character transfer is not required, we assemble group through Battle.net.