Mythic dungeons boost in WoW Shadowlands
The Shadowlands Mythic dungeons boost is aimed at helping players in obtaining pre-raid gear. Until the launch of the first raid and Mythic+ season, this will be the top gear – 200 ilvl. Buying WoW Mythic dungeons boost service, you get not only the items you get via Personal Loot mode, but also the comfortable passage of dungeons as part of an experienced and well-coordinated team, which will save you a lot of time.
Buying Shadowlands Mythic dungeons boost, you can choose several options: selfplay or give the character into the hands of our players, order the completion of one or all of the dungeons at once. When ordering the “single dungeon” option, you can choose the dungeon you want. And by choosing “all dungeons” you can additionally select Extra Loot option and you will have one or more people in your team in armor of your type, who will give you all the loot that drops to them.
Key features of the Mythic dungeons boost service:
- Completion time is 1 day.
- WoW Mythic dungeon boost is available for all fraction.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing this service we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Mythic dungeon speed boost is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Account Sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
Useful information about Shadowlands dungeons:
- At the start of the new expansion, there will be eight dungeons. Four dungeons will be available during leveling, and four more will become available upon reaching level 60.
- Normal mode is available from level 50 to 60. Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+ are only available upon reaching level 60.
- To get into the Dungeon Finder of heroic difficulty, you need a certain level of equipment. But you enter a dungeon with already formed group at any time.
- There will be no warforged items in Shadowlands.
- The level of items dropping in dungeons depends on the difficulty. Normal – 157 ilvl, Heroic 170 ilvl, Mythic 183 ilvl.
Account Share (Piloted ) – this mode doesn’t require your presence, one of our players will be on your account.
Self play – in this mode you can complete the dungeon with the group of our boosters yourself.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 €
- 47.3 €
- 0 €
- 0 €
- 10.32 €
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)€ 1,290
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.