Trial of Valor – a raid dungeon with three bosses in which valorous heroes of Azeroth helping Odyn stop Helya. For 3 bosses kills in mythic difficulty without death (personal achievement) you receive very prestigious title “the Chosen”, which undoubted will become unaccessible with release of next World of Warcraft expansion and achievement will be included into the list of Feat of Strength. In addition to a title you also receive full transmog set for your armor type.
Completing of achievement the Chosen is very difficult, because you can’t die even on a trash mob packs, otherwise you will lose buff Test of the Chosen (you receive this buff after victory on Odyn), which must be on you when killing Helya in mythic difficulty.
What will I receive ordering The Chosen?
- A prestigious title and achievement “the Chosen” which in the future will be the Feat of Strength.
- Kils of all bosses in raid dungeon Trial of Valor in mythic difficulty (an opportunity to use luck coins for additional loot).
- Transmog Sets.
- Level 110 character.
- Minimum item level of 880 on given character.
- Artefact traits 35+
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 €
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Glory of the Legion Hero
Excited about new Leyfeather Hippogryph mount? Then we can help you get Glory of the Legion Hero achievement by completing 26 sub-achievements in all dungeons of Legion expansion on Mythic difficulty. You will also gain additional rewards and Artifact Skins in the process as a bonus.2€ 26Rated 5.00 out of 5
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)€ 1,290
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.