Order service G’huun kill in Uldir
G’huun is the last boss in Uldir raid dungeon, embodying rot, perdition and decay. This disgusting creature was created by the Titans in the laboratories of Uldir, and there it was sealed later. But as it often happens the curiosity of those living in Azeroth led to the fact that the seals were opened and now you – the heroes will have to clean out the Titan’s experimental laboratory in order to protect your world.
G’huun, like most of the final bosses, is the hardest to beat, you have to try hard. From G’huun, excellent items, including weapons, drop, and the higher the difficulty of the raid, the more powerful will be the loot. Killing G’huun in heroic or mythic difficulty, you will receive the Ahead of the Curve feat of strength, which is available for a limited amount of time.
Buying G’huun Kill from us:
- You will receive items dropped from G’hunn with a personal loot system;
- You will receive a lot of Azerite for leveling your Heart of Azeroth;
- When ordering G’huun kill in a heroic or mythic mode, you will receive Feats of Strength Ahead of the Curve: G’huun;
- We use your country’s VPN to secure your account.
Useful information Uldir raid:
There are 8 bosses waiting for you in Uldir: Fetid Devourer, Vectis, MOTHER, Taloc, Zek’voz, Mythrax the Unraveler, Zul, G’huun. To complete this raid in Normal mode it’s advised to have at least itemlevel 340+ gear. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- LFR mode (25 players), Loot ilvl 340+;
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 355+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 370+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 385+.
- Level 120 character.
- 340+ item level required for G’huun kill with Piloted mode chosen.
- Account sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
FAQ for product G’huun Kill:
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
[:en]Select Product Options:[:ru]Выберите опции для продукта:
- 0 $
- 15 $
- 15 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)1,500 $
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.
After you buy this service you will receive title and achievement Battlemaster. This title is one of the most significant and prestigious PvP titles due to complexity of numerous criteria and huge time requirements. At first glance enemies will tremble in fear and allies will rush into the battle inspired!4950 $Rated 5.00 out of 5
Warbound Veteran of the Alliance (300 RBG wins)3,000 $
Your character will take raid where he will receive 300 wins on the Rated Battlegrounds. Thanks to it you will receive achievement Warbound Veteran of the Alliance, rare and very prestigious title: “Warbound”, and also Reins of the Vicious War Steed.
Glory of the Legion Hero
Excited about new Leyfeather Hippogryph mount? Then we can help you get Glory of the Legion Hero achievement by completing 26 sub-achievements in all dungeons of Legion expansion on Mythic difficulty. You will also gain additional rewards and Artifact Skins in the process as a bonus.230 $Rated 5.00 out of 5