Sanctum of Domination Mythic Loot Run boost in patch 9.1
The Sanctuary of Dominance is the second raid dungeon of the Shadowlands expansion, which will be released in patch 9.1 Chains of Domination. The Sanctum of Domination will be a 10-boss raid and you will finally be able to face off against the terrible Tarragrue. We’ll also be facing off against the creature that is the actual Eye of the Jailer and figure out, really, what is the Jailer’s eye here.
Sanctum of Domination Mythic Lootrun boost will allow you to receive equipment of the maximum level (at the time of the raid), do not forget to stock up on bonus roll coins for additional loot. You will be able to buy Sanctum of Domination Mythic Loot run as soon as the patch 9.1 raid dungeon will be available on live servers. Our boosters will complete the entire raid Nathria Castle for you in the personal loot mode, you will receive all the equipment, achievements and other items that have dropped to your character.
Buying Sanctum of Domination Mythic Loot Run here you will get:
- Heroic: Sanctum of Domination achievement for 10/10 bosses.
- Achievements for each wing of the Sanctum like Shackles of Fate, The Dark Bastille, and The Jailer’s Vanguard.
- Achievements: Ahead of the Curve: Sylvanas Windrunner.
- Achievements: Cutting Edge: Sylvanas Windrunner.
- Elite PvE title – For killing the end-of-raid boss in SoD.
- Chance to get some of the unique pets from the bosses: Irongrasp, Eye of Allseeing, and Mawsworn Minion.
- Chance on getting the 252-259 mythic ilvl gear.
- Chance to get a legendary bow Rae’shalare, Death’s Whisper (for Hunters only).
- Time of completion is 1 day, you can ask our manager for raid schedule.
- CROSS-SERVER SoD Mythic Raid is now Available (No character transfer is required).
- Important! Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge can only be obtained from the second raid tier of Shadowlands.
- Important! To complete Sylvanas Windrunner carry in Mythic difficulty, you may need a transfer to another server (this is due to the high difficulty of the kill).
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Clean cooldown of the SoD raid in mythic mode (for getting loot).
- Make 1 hit to each boss in self-play mode.
- Warning! There may be additional requirements for Sanctum of Domination Mythic Loot Run, we will inform you in advance.