Shadowlands 8/8 Dungeon boost in World of Warcraft
Shadowlands 8/8 Dungeon boost service will help you save time on farming starting gear. You can order dungeon boost in heroic mode and choose the number of dungeons and difficulty you need and then we will go through all eight dungeons once for you. While you’re at work, studying or busy doing other things, we will farm you dungeons and you will have more time to enjoy new features of the expansion instead of boring dungeon farm.
Regardless of the difficulty you choose, the Shadowlands dungeons boost will be in personal loot mode. You will receive all the items you got via Personal Loot. Mythic dungeons drop 183 ilvl gear while Heroic dungeons drop 170.
Shadowlands 8/8 Dungeon boost service has two options: you can put the character in our hands and we will do the required number of dungeons ourselves (piloted), or you yourself can take part in the run as part of our well-coordinated team. The “Selfplay” option is perfect for those who want to farm the dungeons themselves, but don’t want to stand in long queues and go through them with random players.
Ordering Shadowlands 8/8 Dungeon boost in our shop you will get:
- We will complete ordered amount of Shadowlands dungeons.
- All items that you’ll manage to loot from the dungeons.
- You will receive some achievements for clearing heroic dungeons (if not received before).
- If you chose mythic mode you will get achievements such as: Shadowlands Dungeon Hero.
- You will receive gold and other loot.
Features when buying Shadowlands 8/8 Dungeon carry:
- Time of completion is 1 day.
- Shadowlands 8/8 Dungeon Boost is available for Alliance and Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Shadowlands 8/8 Dungeon carry we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Shadowlands 8/8 Dungeon Boost is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted/Selfplay options are available for this boost.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Your character’s average item level has to be 170 or higher to run Mythic dungeons and 155 or higher to run Heroic dungeons.
- Account Sharing.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
Useful information about Shadowlands dungeons:
- At the start of the new expansion, there will be eight dungeons. Four dungeons will be available during leveling, and four more will become available upon reaching level 60.
- Normal mode is available from level 50 to 60. Heroic, Mythic, and Mythic+ are only available upon reaching level 60.
- To get into the Dungeon Finder of heroic difficulty, you need a certain level of equipment. But you enter a dungeon with already formed group at any time.
- There will be no warforged items in Shadowlands.
- The level of items dropping in dungeons depends on the difficulty. Normal – 157 ilvl, Heroic 170 ilvl, Mythic 183 ilvl.
Account Share (Piloted ) – this mode doesn’t require your presence, one of our players will be on your account.
Self play – in this mode you can complete the dungeon with the group of our boosters yourself.
Extra loot – this option will allow you to get more items for dungeons clear. Your group will feature boosters with your armor type which will trade all loot they can to you.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 5 $
- 0 $
- 10 $
- 10 $
- 15 $
- 10 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Honor and Prestige Level
Your character will be boosted to PvP level 50, unlocking all Honor talents. You will be able to reset it, gaining a Prestige level, unlocking cosmetic items. The amount of Prestige levels isn’t capped, so you can buy multiple packages. Requirement: level 110 character.2
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)1,500 $
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.
Glory of the Legion Hero
Excited about new Leyfeather Hippogryph mount? Then we can help you get Glory of the Legion Hero achievement by completing 26 sub-achievements in all dungeons of Legion expansion on Mythic difficulty. You will also gain additional rewards and Artifact Skins in the process as a bonus.230 $Rated 5.00 out of 5