TBC Honor Farm in World of Warcraft
TBC Honor Farm is a very important and integral part of PvP content in WoW TBC. For honor, you can buy PvP jewelry and some gems that are socketed into gear in order to enhance it. In TBC, Battlegrounds are the main source of honor earning, but they are often very protracted, and if you lose, you will receive very few Honor points. Because of this, it can take up to several days to farm one item.
Therefore, we offer you the TBC Honor Farm boost service, thanks to which you can get the required number of Honor points for the purchase of the desired items. You can order from 10,000 to a full cap of 75,000 honor points. Our players will do their best to win the Battlegrounds to speed up the farming process.
- TBC Honor farming service ETA: 4’500 – 6’500 daily.
- Important! At the moment the Horde queues are much longer than Alliance and may take up to 50-60 minutes even in prime time. This can increase the amount of time required to farm Honor.
- When doing WoW TBC Honor Farm boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Piloted options are available for this boost.
- You can order other TBC services in corresponding section.
- Account Sharing.
- Character 70 lvl.
Select Product Options:
- 0 $
- 0 $
Choose quantity of hours:
- 0.005 $
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Veteran of the Horde II (150 RBG wins)1,500 $
Your character will be taken to Rated Battleground raid where it will obtain 150 ranked wins. Thanks to that you will receive Veteran of the Horde II achievement and Horn of the Vicious War Wolf mount, Vicious Saddle and Veteran of the Horde title.