Castle Nathria is the first raid dungeon in Shadowlands WoW expansion. A huge Gothic castle on the main tower of which there is a sculpture of a large gargoyle rises above the city in the heart of the location of Revendreth. In fact, the location of Revendreth itself is the city. The castle is covered in secrets that intrigue from the very beginning of the storyline in this location and leads to a raid. In general, the entire history of the castle is connected with the inhabitants and rulers of Revendreth, who like to weave intrigues and conspire.
Rumor has it that Sire Denathrius – the head of the Covenant of Venthyr living in this castle no longer copes with the reign of the covenant and will soon appoint a new head of Revendreth. Having reached the basements of the castle, players will find a portal to the Maw and anima repository, and as a result of these findings, one will have the feeling that Denathrius also has connections with the Jailer and possibly “works” for him. In the final part of the chain, once in the Nathria raid, some of the secrets of Shadowlands will be revealed.
Features of the Castle Nathria raid
The difficulties of the Nathria raid remained the same: LFR, normal, heroic and mythic. This is a convenient system for players, because everyone can find a group according to their capabilities, both a novice and an experienced player.
The Nathria raid is divided into three blocks: the entrance, the catacombs and the ballroom. In total, ten bosses wait for players in Nathria Castle, which is not much compared to the raids of the previous expansion. All ten bosses of the Castle, including last boss, are already known:
- Shriekwing. The guard of the great hall of Sire Denathrius, the blind Rat of Shriekwing, who discovers his prey by sound and smell.
- Hungering Destroyer.
- Artificer Xy’Mox.
- Kael’thas Sunstrider. Having died on the Magisters’ Terrace, Kael’thas Sunstrider ended up at Revendreth to atone for his sins. Denathrius tortures him to make him a weapon.
- Lady Inerva Darkvein. Most loyal advisor of Sire Denathrius, responsible for his anima repository.
- The Council of Blood.
- Stoneborne Generals.
- Sire Denathrius. Master of Revendreth, King of the Venthyr, First Blooded, Commander of the Stoneborn and the Fangs of Shadowlands. Sire Denathrius is the leader of the Venthyr covenant and ruler of Revendreth.
Nathria Raid boss Order
The first step is to defeat one of the bosses at the entrance to the castle, and after that the players themselves can choose which part of the castle they will go to.
In the ballroom you can kill bosses without any special order (in the hall itself, in the torture room or in the museum). Therefore, if a raid group has problems on one boss, you can switch to another.
But in the catacombs there is no choice and will have to clean up the bosses in a certain order. After killing seven bosses, you need to return to the castle entrance to kill the eighth boss. After defeating him, players will be able to climb the tower with a giant gargoyle. The ninth boss awaits in the tower, who will have to fight in two rooms (judging by the map of the dungeon). Well, after the players, the final tenth boss awaits, which is Denathrius himself.
- Boss 1: Shriekwing
- Boss 2: Altimor the Huntsman
- Boss 3: Hungering Destroyer
- Boss 4: Lady Inerva Darkvein
Royal Quarters Wing
- Boss 5: Sun King’s Salvation
- Boss 6: Artificer Xy’mox
- Boss 7: Council of Blood
- Boss 8: Sludgefist (in the same main hall as Shriekwing)
- Boss 9: Stoneborne Generals
- Boss 10: Sire Denathrius
Castle Nathria entrance?
Although the entrance to the raid Nathria is pretty obvious, the castle can be seen from almost anywhere in the location, but some players are still interested in “How to get into the raid dungeon?”. The entrance to the Nathria raid is located in the very center of the Revendreth location. By opening the map you can quickly find the entrance and easily get to the foot along the road, and there are several flight points for both fractions nearby.
When will the Castle Nathria raid be available?
The doors of Castle Nathria will open two weeks after the launch of Shadowlands. Therefore, players will have to try to level, farm pre-raid gear and prepare consumables in a short time. Schedule for the opening of the raid Castle Nathria:
- November 11 – Normal and Heroic difficulties
- November 18 – Mythic Castle Nathria, Raid Finder Wing 1
- December 2 – Raid Finder Wing 2
- December 16 – Raid Finder Wing 3
- January 6 – Raid Finder Wing 4
What boost can you buy for Nafriya Castle?
Castle Nathria boost services are practically the same as in previous raids. We’ve prepared a standard set of services for you and added several new features that we hope will make it easier for you to get the items and achievements you need. In the section Castle Nathria boost you can purchase:
- Nathria Full Gear. By purchasing this service, you will receive the entire set of gear from this raid in any difficulty mode you need.
- Glory to Nathria Raider. As in the raids of other tiers, having received this achievement, you will receive another mount for your collection.
- Nathria Loot Run. A very popular service especially in Heroic and Mythic modes. You will be boosted throughout the raid using personal loot mode and you can get various items.
- Sire Denathrius Kill boost. Service of killing the last boss in Nathria will help you to get the achievement “Ahead of the Curve” for killing Sire Denathrius in Heroic or Mythic mode before release of next expansion, and will also give you the opportunity to get an item from last boss.
- Nathria Mythic Single Boss kill. A similar service in previous raid tiers was extremely popular among players. Thanks to this service, you get the opportunity to loot the item you need in mythic mode from a specific boss, without overpaying for completing the entire raid.
- Nathria Single Item boost. This service guarantees that you will receive the item you need in the desired difficulty from Nathria raid.
Castle Nathria raid will become available just over two weeks after the launch of Shadowlands and players will have little time to prepare for it. We advise you to look at the section Powerleveling, in it you will find many services that will help you quickly level up your character, saving a lot of time. With Dungeon Gear Boost services, you’ll be sure to be ready for the opening of the first Shadowlands raid – Castle Nathria. We wish you more loot and fewer wipes!