Sanctum of Domination Normal Loot Run boost in patch 9.1
The Sanctuary of Dominance is the second raid dungeon of the Shadowlands expansion, which will be released in patch 9.1 Chains of Domination. The Sanctum of Domination will be a 10-boss raid and you will finally be able to face off against the terrible Tarragrue. We’ll also be facing off against the creature that is the actual Eye of the Jailer and figure out, really, what is the Jailer’s eye here.
You will be able to buy Sanctum of Domination Normal Loot run as soon as the patch 9.1 raid dungeon will be available on live servers. Our boosters will complete the entire raid Sanctum of Domination for you in the personal loot mode, you will receive all the equipment, achievements and other items that have dropped to your character.
You can also take part in the raid yourself, plunge into the atmosphere of raiding and go through an authentic gothic-style dungeon. To do this, you need to select the additional option “Selfplay” to the service Sanctum of Domination Normal Lootrun.
Buying Sanctum of Domination Normal Loot Run from our shop you will get:
- Sanctum of Domination full raid run on normal difficulty with personal loot mode;
- Achievements for each wing of the Sanctum like Shackles of Fate, The Dark Bastille, and The Jailer’s Vanguard;
- A chance for 226+ (233 from 2 last bosses) gear;
- Chance to get some of the unique pets from the bosses: Irongrasp, Eye of Allseeing, and Mawsworn Minion.
- Time of completion is 1 day, you can ask our manager for raid schedule.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Access to the Sanctum of Domination raid.
- Clean cooldown of the SoD boss (for getting loot).
- No gear requirements.
Select Product Options:
- 0 €
- 12.9 €
- 0 €
- 0 €
- 5.16 €
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services