Sepulcher of the First Ones Mythic Loot Run boost in patch 9.2
The Sepulcher of the First Ones is the last raid dungeon of the Shadowlands expansion, which will be released in patch 9.2 Eternity’s End. The SotFO will be a 11-boss raid and you will finally be able to face off against the terrible Zovaal, better known as the Jailer.
The mythic boost from Sepulcher of the First Ones is the greatest way to gain the highest ilvl gear for your character. Shadowlands’ third legendary raid will drop gear with an item level of 278-285. Set of elite achievements and awards from SotFO mythic carried by world-top guilds for the Loot Progenitor Tier. In patch 9.2, defeat The Jailer in mythic mode to earn the Cutting Edge FoS and the top PvE title.
You will be able to buy Sepulcher of the First Ones mythic Run as soon as the patch 9.2 raid dungeon will be available on live servers. Our boosters will complete the entire SotFO rais for you in the personal loot mode, you will receive all the equipment, achievements and other items that have dropped to your character.
Sepulcher of the First Ones Mythic Loot Run rewards:
- Sepulcher of the First Ones Mythic achievement for 11/11 bosses.
- Achievements: Ahead of the Curve: The Jailer.
- Achievements: Cutting Edge: The Jailer.
- Elite PvE title – For killing the end-of-raid boss in SotFO.
- Time of completion is 1 day, after mastering the raid (you can ask our manager for raid schedule).
- CROSS-SERVER SotFO Mythic Raid is needed. Before you can start a Sepulcher mythic run, you must transfer your character to your team’s server. For Horde and Alliance characters, find out our servers from our manager. Cross server will be available later.
- Important! Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge can only be obtained during the current SotFO raid.
- Important! To complete The Jailer kill boost in Mythic difficulty, you may need a transfer to another server (this is due to the high difficulty of the kill).
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.
- Clean cooldown of the SotFO raid in mythic mode (for getting loot).
- Make 1 hit to each boss in self-play mode.
- Warning! There may be additional requirements for Sepulcher of the First Ones Mythic Loot Run boost, we will inform you in advance.
There are no reviews yet.