Buy Battle of Dazar’alor Heroic boost
For centuries, the majestic city of Dazar’alor peacefully existed in the heart of the powerful Zandalari empire. It was famous for his strong walls, which withstood several hundreds of assaults and its guards, who prevented more than one assassination attempt on the king Rastakhan. But the relatively peaceful existence came to an end, when war came to the lands of Zuldazar, and Alliance troops laid siege to the golden pyramid in the hope of breaking the link between the great Zandalari empire and the Horde.
Second BFA Raid, Battle for Dazar’alor is already open! Raid is available in four standard modes (LFR, normal, heroic, and mythic), nine bosses are waiting for players behind the walls of Dazaralor, but some of the bosses are individual and depend on the attacking faction. This was done due to the fact that the Horde is the defending party, and the Alliance is the attacker.
You can use our service and we will help you clear Battle of Dazar’alor heroic boost. You can opt for not giving your account in our hands, and personally take part in the raid, for this simply select the option “Selfplay” and our boosters will guide you through the new raid Battle of Dazar’alor Heroic. You can also get more items with the function of additional loot – our boosters will give you all the equipment they got.
Buying BFA raid Battle of Dazar’alor Heroic boost from us:
- You will receive three achievements for killing bosses in the Battle of Dazar’alor raid in heroic mode, depending on your faction;
- Players of the Alliance will receive: Siege of Dazar’alor, Empire’s Fall, Might of the Alliance;
- Horde players will receive: Defense of Dazar’alor, Death’s Bargain, Victory or Death;
- You will receive Feats of Strength: Ahead of the Curve: Lady Jaina Proudmoore;
- You will receive equipment of itemlevel 400-415;
- You will receive gold and other loot;
- You will receive a lot of Azerite for leveling your Heart Azeroth;
- You will have a chance to get Azerite armor.
Features when ordering Battle of Dazar’alor Heroic boost:
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Battle of Dazar’alor Heroic boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Battle of Dazar’alor Heroic boost is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted or selfplay options are available for this boost.
- Ordering Battle of Dazar’alor Heroic boost you can also buy additional options and thus save significant amount of money compared to ordering extra services one by one.
Requirements for Battle of Dazar’alor Heroic boost:
- Level 120 character.
- Account Sharing.
- Requirement is minimum 370+ ilvl gear for first week loot run order.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
Useful information about the Battle of Dazar’alor raid:
In the raid Battle of Dazar’alor nine bosses await you, but some bosses differ depending on your faction. The first three bosses will be completely different, the other six will be common, but the factions will fight in the “timewalking” modes. Horde players will fight bosses: Frida Ironbellows, Manceroy Flamefist, Grong. Alliance players will fight with the bosses: Ra’wani Kanae, Grong the Revenant, Ma’ra Grimfang. And there are six common ones: Opulence, Pa’ku’s Aspect, King Rastakhan, High Tinker Mekkatorque, Laminaria, Lady Jaina Proudmoore.
For the completion of this raid in heroic mode, it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 355+. And as usual, the raid Battle of Dazar’alor is available in several difficulties:
- LFR (25 players) ilevel 370-385 items.
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players using a flexible system), ilevel 385-400 items.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players using a flexible system), ilevel 400-415 items.
- Mythic mode – the most difficult raid mode, available only to 20 people. Ilevel 415-430 items.
Release dates of Battle of Dazaralor:
- January 23 – the normal and heroic mode;
- January 30 – the mythic mode and the first wing in the LFR system;
- February 13 – the second wing of the raid in the LFR system;
- February 27 – the third raid wing in the LFR system.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
[:en]Select Product Options:[:ru]Выберите опции для продукта:
- 40 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 0 $
- 25 $
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)1,500 $
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.