Shadowlands Keystone Hero: Season Three boost
In patch 9.2, the requirement for Keystone Hero was adjusted to 3000 Mythic+ rating instead of all dungeons 20+ completed within the time limit. To obtain additional rating points from each dungeon, the new scoring system demands you to complete the keys on both Tyrannical and Fortified weeks. As a result, unlocking Keystone Hero has become more difficult, requiring two weeks and more completed keys.
Hard achievement, at the start of the dungeon season plus almost impossible with a group of random players. The main reward for the Shadowlands Keystone Hero: Season Three achievement is the Wastewarped Deathwalker mount.
This service is designed primarily for those players who do not have a well-coordinated team and have experience farming mythic+ dungeons. The fastest and most efficient way to prepare your character for higher keystone runs and enhance your mythic+ score is to get SL Keystone Hero: Season 3 boost.
Shadowlands Keystone Hero boost rewards:
- Wastewarped Deathwalker mount.
- Achievement Shadowlands Keystone Hero: Season Three.
- Achievement Shadowlands Keystone Conqueror: Season Three and the title “the Cryptic“.
- Achievement Shadowlands Keystone Explorer: Season Three.
- 3000+ mythic score.
- Lots of 262 ilvl loot.
- The service will take 2-3 weeks to complete if you have no progress.
- Despite the fact that our boosting crew can easily complete all of those mythic plus instances in a single run, the new mythic score requirements will push the entire boosting time to three weekly resets.
- You can use the additional option “add loot-trader” and our boosters will give you all the items of equipment dropped by them.
- When doing Shadowlands Keystone Hero: Season Three boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- You can order other Shadowlands services in corresponding section.
- Level 60 character.