Buy Normal Loot Run in Antorus, the Burning Throne raid
Antorus, the Burning Throne is the final raid dungeon in the Legion expansion. Very soon it will be open for the final battle with the army of the Legion. We created a service for you to complete the raid dungeon of Antorus, the Burning Throne in normal mode, so that you can prepare your character for more complex modes (heroic and mythic).
Service for the completion of Antorus raid features a choice of two loot systems – master loot and personal loot, this is made for your convenience. Master loot means that the equipment suitable for your character will be rolled among all the players to whom it also fits. But with such a loot system you will have the opportunity to choose priority on some items and you are guaranteed to get them (if these items drop during the raid). Personal loot is a loot system in which you receive all the items that your character will get.
What will I get when ordering Antorus – Normal Loot Run?
- You will gain several achievements for killing the bosses of Antorus in normal mode.
- You will receive equipment of 930-940 ilvl.
- We guarantee that you will get at least 6 different items in different slots with the option Master Loot, while other shops can give you several items of the same type/slot.
- Chance to get a Legendary item.
Useful information Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
There are eleven bosses waiting for you in Antorus: Aggramar, Admiral, Argus the Unmaker,Essence of Eonar, F’harg, Garothi Worldbreaker, Imonar the Soulhunter, Kin’garoth, Noura, Mother of Flames, Portal Keeper Hasabel, Varimathras. To pass this raid in normal mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 910. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 930+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 945+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 960.
Tier 21 Gear Sets – Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Minimum 910 Ilvl.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
[:en]Select Product Options:[:ru]Выберите опции для продукта:
- 0 $
- 45 $
- 110 $
- 0 $
- 10 $
- 10 $
- 10 $
- 35 $
- 50 $
- 50 $
- 40 $
- 20 $
- 20 $
- 20 $
- 60 $
- 80 $
- 70 $
- 10 $
- 20 $
Out of stock
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services
Veteran of the Alliance II (150 RBG wins)1,500 $
Your character will be taken to a RBG raid and get 150 wins on a Rated Battleground. This will grant you achievements: Veteran of the Alliance II and mount Reins of the Vicious War Steed. This achievement is a one step closer to the Warbound title, that requires 300 RBG wins.
Glory of the Legion Hero
Excited about new Leyfeather Hippogryph mount? Then we can help you get Glory of the Legion Hero achievement by completing 26 sub-achievements in all dungeons of Legion expansion on Mythic difficulty. You will also gain additional rewards and Artifact Skins in the process as a bonus.230 $Rated 5.00 out of 5