Buy Normal Loot Run in Antorus, the Burning Throne raid
Antorus, the Burning Throne is the final raid dungeon in the Legion expansion. Very soon it will be open for the final battle with the army of the Legion. We created a service for you to complete the raid dungeon of Antorus, the Burning Throne in normal mode, so that you can prepare your character for more complex modes (heroic and mythic).
Service for the completion of Antorus raid features a choice of two loot systems – master loot and personal loot, this is made for your convenience. Master loot means that the equipment suitable for your character will be rolled among all the players to whom it also fits. But with such a loot system you will have the opportunity to choose priority on some items and you are guaranteed to get them (if these items drop during the raid). Personal loot is a loot system in which you receive all the items that your character will get.
What will I get when ordering Antorus – Normal Loot Run?
- You will gain several achievements for killing the bosses of Antorus in normal mode.
- You will receive equipment of 930-940 ilvl.
- We guarantee that you will get at least 6 different items in different slots with the option Master Loot, while other shops can give you several items of the same type/slot.
- Chance to get a Legendary item.
Useful information Antorus, Burning Throne raid:
There are eleven bosses waiting for you in Antorus: Aggramar, Admiral, Argus the Unmaker,Essence of Eonar, F’harg, Garothi Worldbreaker, Imonar the Soulhunter, Kin’garoth, Noura, Mother of Flames, Portal Keeper Hasabel, Varimathras. To pass this raid in normal mode it is desirable to have a minimum level of equipment 910. This raid dungeon is available in several formats:
- Normal mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 930+.
- Heroic mode (from 10 to 30 players, using a Flex system), Loot ilvl 945+.
- Mythic mode. It is the most complex raid mode, it is only available in 20-man format. Loot ilvl 960.