Buy Vulpera Allied Race Unlock in patch 8.3
Vulpera is one more Allied Race of the Horde, added in patch 8.3 Visions of N’zoth. Vulpera have new unique abilities, heritage transmogrification armor set and mount (armor and mount can be obtained for leveling the race to level 110). To unlock Vulpera allied race you need: 1. Level Voldunai reputation to Exalted. 2. Complete Secrets in the Sands achievement, it includes questing in Vol’dun: Unlikely Allies, The Warguard’s Fate, The Three Keepers, Atul’Aman, Dangers in the Desert, A City of Secrets, Storming the Spire.
Here you can buy Vulpera Allied Race Unlock boost on our website and receive access to a new Horde race. You can order an additional option “Heritage” and we will level your Vulpera to level 110 so you can get Caravan Hyena mount and transmogrification armor.
Buying Vulpera Allied Race Unlock from our service you will get:
- Access to the Vulpera race.
- Achievement Allied Races: Vulpera.
- Voldunai exalted.
- Achievement Secrets in the Sands.
Features when purchasing Vulpera Allied Race Unlock:
- Vulpera Allied Race Unlock is available only for Horde players.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing Vulpera Allied Race Unlock boost we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- Vulpera Allied Race Unlock boost is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
Requirements for Vulpera Allied Race Unlock:
- Level 120 character.
- Account Sharing.
- Access World Quest.
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 €
- 43 €
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services