Numerous players have already leveled all available reputations to the maximum – and with 7.2 patch these players can now see a bag near each reputation. That means all players can now grind any Broken Isles rep further. Every 10000 reputation points beyond Exalted player will receive a Paragon reputation reward. This reward contains Artifact Power and special faction item (which can be a mount, pet or toy).
In example, most interesting and useful items from Paragon are:
- Highmountain Supplies – mount Highmountain Elderhorn.
- Valarjar Strongbox – mount Valarjar Stormwing.
- Farondis Chest – mount Cloudwing Hippogryph.
- Dreamweaver Cache – mount Wild Dreamrunner.
- Nightfallen Cache – mount Leywoven Flying Carpet.
- In Warden’s Supply Kit you will find a toy – Sira’s Extra Cloak, which will turn you into a Warden for 20 minutes.
You can keep earning reputation beyond Exalted with following ways:
- Completing lore quests.
- Completing world quests.
- Earning Emissary chest for completing 4 corresponding world quests.
- On World Quest reputation weekend event you will be able to enhance the reputation gain even better via http://ru.wowhead.com/spell=225788 buff.
Ordering Paragon Reputation service, you will get:
- The Reputable achievement for first Paragon reward;
- Paragon of the Broken Isles achievement for getting 10 Paragon rewards;
- Various items from Paragon bags (Artifact Power, mounts, pets, toys. etc.)
Terms of completion:
Completing a Paragon for any faction (10000 points) will take approximately a weel. Please contact our managers in Skype or using live chat on the website to get more information.