Numerous players have already leveled all available reputations to the maximum – and with 7.2 patch these players can now see a bag near each reputation. That means all players can now grind any Broken Isles rep further. Every 10000 reputation points beyond Exalted player will receive a Paragon reputation reward. This reward contains Artifact Power and special faction item (which can be a mount, pet or toy).
In example, most interesting and useful items from Paragon are:
- Highmountain Supplies – mount Highmountain Elderhorn.
- Valarjar Strongbox – mount Valarjar Stormwing.
- Farondis Chest – mount Cloudwing Hippogryph.
- Dreamweaver Cache – mount Wild Dreamrunner.
- Nightfallen Cache – mount Leywoven Flying Carpet.
- In Warden’s Supply Kit you will find a toy – Sira’s Extra Cloak, which will turn you into a Warden for 20 minutes.
You can keep earning reputation beyond Exalted with following ways:
- Completing lore quests.
- Completing world quests.
- Earning Emissary chest for completing 4 corresponding world quests.
- On World Quest reputation weekend event you will be able to enhance the reputation gain even better via http://ru.wowhead.com/spell=225788 buff.
Ordering Paragon Reputation service, you will get:
- The Reputable achievement for first Paragon reward;
- Paragon of the Broken Isles achievement for getting 10 Paragon rewards;
- Various items from Paragon bags (Artifact Power, mounts, pets, toys. etc.)
Terms of completion:
Completing a Paragon for any faction (10000 points) will take approximately a weel. Please contact our managers in Skype or using live chat on the website to get more information.
- Level 110 character.
- Account sharing.
- Your item level does not matter.
- We only ask for login and password. We will NEVER ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- During the boost we will ask to disable authenticator if possible or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login. For us to login we need you to provide us the code.
1. I want to get the experience of killing bosses.
Passing the dungeon = loot run. Does not include coaching (training), it’s classified as another service. After lying dead the whole fight, each boss, you will not get the experience, but only complicate the completion of the raid instance or even bring it to wipes. Thus, the amount of time spent on the completion of the raid may increase by several times.
2. I don’t trust anyone to use my account.
We understand your concerns, your account may have rare mounts, pets, transmog sets, a large amount of game currency or simply you are afraid that the player will respond to your friends via Battle.net chat or in the guild. We only work with the best guilds in the world and ensure that this stuff doesnt happen with your account! We also guarantee complete integrity of all your inventory, and of course our players, under any circumstances, will not respond in chats.
3. How do I know that I was not fooled with the loot?
It’s simple. Players will provide screenshots of loot from each boss under your request. Also, if you want, guilds can provide stream of the raid, and also you can track the drops via guild’s page in Armory.
2. After receiving confirmation that the password was reset, you should immediately close Battle.net account and don’t check if the password is working or not. If you would do it, we’ll have to repeat this procedure over and over again.
3. Then you’ll have to tell this new password to us, and we’ll pass it to the player. We want to let you know that sometimes it’s needed to change password two or three times.
As soon as our player can log in onto your account, we’ll contact you again for future details.
Select Product Options:
- 0 €
Sign up for our newsletter and learn latest deals, special offers, exciting news on our services