5v5 Arena Rating boost – TBC Season 1
Arena in The Burning Crusade Classic is the main method of obtaining PvP gear, which differs from PvE in the presence of the parameter “resilience”. To buy PvP gear, you need not only Arena Points, but also arena rating, which unlocks the ability to buy different parts of the set:
- 1550 Arena Rating – Legs
- 1600 Arena Rating – Chest
- 1700 Arena Rating – Head
- 2050 Arena Rating – Weapon
- 2200 Arena Rating – Shoulders
In TBC, all Arena braces (2v2, 3v3 and 5v5) were relevant, since in each one it was possible to get not only rating and arena points, but also the title of gladiator. To participate in battles in the 5v5 Arena, players must create a team that will have an overall rating, and after leaving the team, the rating will be lost.
During the entire expansion there will be several Arena seasons, which last for several months; at the end of the season, the best teams are awarded some unique prizes: unique mounts, titles, tabards.
The best 5v5 arena teams, who enter top 0.1% in each region, will receive a unique mount: the Swift Nether Drake (which moves at a speed of 310%) and the permanent title of TBC Arena Season 1 – Infernal Gladiator. In addition, at the end of each season, the teams reaching a certain rating receive special titles that are valid until the end of the next season:
- Season Gladiator (Top 0.1%)
- Gladiator (Top 0.5%)
- Duelist (Top 0.5% – 3%)
- Rival (Top 3% – 10%)
- Challenger (Top 10 – 35%)
We offer TBC 5v5 Arena Rating boost service so you can get PvP gear and enjoy war in the open world or on the Battlegrounds. You can select the desired rating and we will deliver it to your character as soon as possible. You can also purchase WoW TBC Gladiator or WoW TBC Rank 1 Gladiator services from us!
Buying WoW TBC 5v5 Arena Rating boost in our shop you will get:
- You will get a TBC Arena Rating 5v5 you ordered.
- You will get access to buying PvP gear depending on rating ordered
- Tons Arena Points during this service.
- The time needed to complete 1-14 day. Time of completion depends on ordered rating.
- This service is available for both factions.
- All our boosters are internally tested and go through a trial period and as a result we select only the most reliable and proven boosters.
- Our boosters do not use any software or bots for speeding up your order completion.
- We always try to use VPN of your country to ensure maximum safety for your account.
- When doing 5v5 Arena Rating TBC we can stream or do screenshots on different stages of the boost, if you request it.
- 5v5 Arena Rating TBC is available for following regions – Europe, America, Russia.
- Piloted options are available for TBC Arena Rating 5v5 boost.
- You can order other TBC services in corresponding section.
- Account Sharing.
- Character 70 lvl.
- You should not write any personal private messages to your character from other characters (for safety of your account).
- We only ask for login and password. We will never ask for secret answer or access to your email.
- For this service we will ask you to disable authenticator or configure it so it doesn’t ask for code on each login.