Changes to the Hearthstone ranked system took effect along with the Year of the Phoenix on April 1, 2020, but the Hearthstone Rank Boost system has technically remained the same. The main reason for the change in ranked system in HS was the factor of not choosing the right opponents, the developers wanted to make it more accurate, as well as improve rewards for players. These changes will simplify the battles of many players who have faced inaccurate selection of the enemy and they had to fight against stronger decks. But for the boosters that are involved in the Hearthstone Rank Boost, everything remains the same, because these are experienced players who can play with any sets of cards offered to them.
Major changes to the Hearthstone ranked system
- All levels will be divided into 6 leagues: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and Legend.
- Each league will have 10 ranks.
- Each season, players will start at the 1st rank of Bronze.
- The transition to the next league is carried out after climbing to the 1st rank in the current one.
- When you reach rank 10 and 5 of each league, you will not lose ranks after losing (they are considered rank floors).
- New players will have their own ranked league, consisting of forty ranks.
- Legend rank remained the same.
The star system has remained the same. To go from one rank to another (for example, from Bronze 2 to Bronze 1), you need to get 3 stars. For victory, you get a star, and for defeat, you lose. You will have a star bonus at the beginning of a new season, which is based on your results in the previous season. A star bonus is a coefficient that increases the number of stars that you will be awarded for a win.
New Hearthstone Ranked Rewards
The rewards that players receive at the end of the ranked game season have been changed for the better. Now, players will receive sets with cards from the latest expansion (the number of which depends on the rank in last season), rare and epic cards. You can now get a seasonal card back not at the end of the season, but after winning five games in any rank.
The rewards for the first achievement of a higher rank were also changed. As soon as a player first receives a certain rank threshold on his account, he will receive a one-time reward: classic sets, rare or epic cards. And the first time you receive Legend, a random legendary card from the classic set will be awarded. Now the goal of achieving a higher rank has become even more relevant. But because not all players have enough experience and time, we offer you help in the form of Hearthstone Boosting. Our pro players can boost you from your rank to whatever you want.
Other changes to Hearthstone
Changes in Hearthstone affected not only the ranked system. The game has seen a lot of changes, some of them are very minor, but some are worth mentioning:
- Added a free deck for beginners and those who decided to return to the game. Players who have mastered ranked levels will receive a free deck of the selected class, which consists of cards of the Year of the Dragon. This applies to both new players and those who have not logged into Hearthstone for more than four months.
- Improvements to the pack opening process. You can get no more than two copies of any ordinary, rare or epic card until you collect two copies of all cards of this rarity from the set.
- Changes to the Battlegrounds mode. Cobalt Guard removed from the list of available creatures. If you have already unlocked the bonuses of Battlegrounds, then you will receive the equivalent of new bonuses today, together with the “Season Pass”.
- Added a new hero Illidan Stormrage – Demon Hunter. “Two Wings” [Passive]: Start of battle: Your left and right creatures will attack immediately.
Hearthstone Rank Boost and other HS Boosting services
Hearthstone Rank Boost is the most popular service in this game. Therefore, we cooperate with a large number of experienced players in order to fulfill your orders as quickly as possible. In connection with the change in the rating system, we redesigned our calculator to make it easier for you to use the Hearthstone Rank Boost service. Also a popular service is the Golden Hero Portrait boost, since in order to get 500 wins for a certain hero (which is a condition for getting a golden frame) you need a lot of time, which not every player has. Hearthstone Arena Wins boost are ordered for farming cards, gold and dust to create the desired cards.
We can provide you with any Hearthstone boost, including completing new adventures in Ashes of Outland and boosting the Golden Portrait of the Demon Hunter. Write to us and we will be happy to help you in Hearthstone.